Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The big deal Nich as you call it, is probably because of the sheer volume posted over the past 24-36 hours..

Obviously you must have missed the point jimbo. The post read now all of a sudden it's some big deal. A big deal in reference to some others...not to me mate. What's good for the rest of the geese...is also good for a gander as an old saying similarly goes.

Despite being a devotee of the Goddess Leora I have to say that her obsession with her Phone is becoming irritating in the extreme! The obsession causes her to be ignorant in her interaction with Malia barely looking at her during any discussion (I can forgive her for distracting herself when in the presence of Paul but not anyone else!) .

I understand that 'phone obsession' is a worldwide cultural phenomenon but seeing Leora spend almost every second of her waking hours with phone in hand is dispiriting to say the least!!!!!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

I've mentioned this previously here and will now do so again. Although I'm certainly by no means an expert on female anatomy...besides being married once upon a time, I have been around long enough and enough of them to know some details of certain subject matters related to them.

It is a fact and not merely conjecture that many woman sometimes insert a plug or use a pad so as to not take a chance on any potential seepage of vaginal fluid other than menstrual fluid from escaping. 

So just because some woman may feel the necessity of a plug or pad doesn't always necessarily mean that they may be on their menstrual time of the month or period. Although in a majority of cases there's chances that they may be since that's when many of them feel a necessity for such items.

Even a particular one mentioned here recently concerning such, has been known to feel the necessity for such items at times although not even actually on her menstrual period as of yet...both at a previous residence as well as the current residence.

Additionally...it had previously been noticed at a previous residence that most of her menstrual period time of the month had been occurring during the first week of each month. It is also known...that a woman's time is usually never exact and can occur at either a + or - time based on 30 day intervals.

Point being...just because a plug is inserted or a pad is used...doesn't always necessarily mean it's that time. Especially with her or any woman who feels the needs for such necessities at other times.