Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I've mentioned this previously here and will now do so again. Although I'm certainly by no means an expert on female anatomy...I have been around long enough and enough of them to know some details of certain subject matters related to them.

It is a fact and not merely conjecture that many woman sometimes insert a plug or use a pad so as to not take a chance on any potential seepage of vaginal fluid other than menstrual fluid from escaping. 

So just because some woman may feel the necessity of a plug or pad doesn't always necessarily mean that they may be on their menstrual time of the month or period. Although in a majority of cases there's chances that they may be since that's when many of them feel a necessity for such items.

Even a particular one mentioned here recently concerning such, has been known to feel the necessity for such items at times although not even actually on her menstrual period as of yet...both at a previous residence as well as the current residence.

Additionally...it had previously been noticed at a previous residence that most of her menstrual period time of the month had been occurring during the first week of each month. It is also known...that a woman's time is usually never exact and can occur at either a + or - time based on 30 day intervals.

Point being...just because a plug is inserted...doesn't always necessarily mean it's that time. Especially with her or any woman who feels the needs for those necessities at other times.

"a plug"....i love it LMAO

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

"a plug"....i love it LMAO

Well, I suppose I could have called them by what lots of folks do and what they are actually called...but I simply just called them what they are. 👌

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Well, I suppose I could have called them by what lots folks do and what they are actually called...but I simply just called them what they are. 👌

hey Nich....i loved it and you're right, that's what they are.

• Like 2

Good Night GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals Good Morning Sun GIF by Omer Studios

good night  🌙🌙

Good Morning 🌞🌞

Good night girls leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼  👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱  💀

Big leora family

Until tomorrow everyone 

See you soon  

🐈😘

soft cat GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

great night of friends 

Leora and Malia 

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

Big family

Leora love Paul  Eva and Malia 

👸💞👨

👸💞🐕

👸💞👸

A flower for all women is beautiful 

🐈😘

🌹🌸🌼

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I've mentioned this previously here and will now do so again. Although I'm certainly by no means an expert on female anatomy...besides being married once upon a time, I have been around long enough and enough of them to know some details of certain subject matters related to them.

It is a fact and not merely conjecture that many woman sometimes insert a plug or use a pad so as to not take a chance on any potential seepage of vaginal fluid other than menstrual fluid from escaping. 

So just because some woman may feel the necessity of a plug or pad doesn't always necessarily mean that they may be on their menstrual time of the month or period. Although in a majority of cases there's chances that they may be since that's when many of them feel a necessity for such items.

Even a particular one mentioned here recently concerning such, has been known to feel the necessity for such items at times although not even actually on her menstrual period as of yet...both at a previous residence as well as the current residence.

Additionally...it had previously been noticed at a previous residence that most of her menstrual period time of the month had been occurring during the first week of each month. It is also known...that a woman's time is usually never exact and can occur at either a + or - time based on 30 day intervals.

Point being...just because a plug is inserted or a pad is used...doesn't always necessarily mean it's that time. Especially with her or any woman who feels the needs for such necessities at other times.

When she got up this morning, standing in front of the bedroom mirror, suddenly she reached  down felt herself, inspected her fingers, felt again and went into the toilet at a reasonable rapid pace...Exited  the toilet straight into the shower and showered her vagina and inspecting her fingers. as she did so...Jumped out of the shower inserted a tampon and that was that...I would think Nich that was as near to conclusive evidence as you are likely to get...apart from her removing it on camera and showing it to the masses.. 😹

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

After some substantial consideration...I will elaborate on my current opinion of a particular subject matter that occurred at the residence a week and a half ago now.

For awhile previous to then...there had been a number of observers who had mentioned that some particular situation would never occur with the two residents.

Addionally...there had been a number of observers who had been mentioning concerns of how a number of situations that occurred with the two residents had seemed to have been more performed than actual spontaneous genuine actions of various situations that occurred with them.

I happened to be included in those number of observers. Yet surprisingly...when some particular situation did actually happen to occur...I was the first to admit on here that I was quite wrong concerning such and that I...like a number of others...very well could have been wrong concerning a number of situations or occasions that occurred with the two previous to then that may have not seemed to have been actual spontaneous genuine occurrences...and appeared to be more like performances.

I have now reviewed the particular occasion that occurred a week and a half ago multiple times and have noticed even more so how some of the events of the situation unfolded...and although I admittedly was wrong about such a particular situation of such ever occurring...I now believe the occasion was performed as well.

Of course it's only my perspective and opinion concerning such...but to my peers, associates, and friends...I've many more times then not been considered a good judge of character when it comes to someones behaviors and actions that I've had opportunity to observe.