Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what is there that is nice to write about when you've seen it 1 Billion times?

Harley, this is a fair question if you are so unhappy why do hang around? Why not move to apartment that suits you. No one wants to see you terribly unhappy. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Harley, this is a fair question if you are so unhappy why do hang around? Why not move to apartment that suits you. No one wants to see you terribly unhappy. 

Aussie, this is an honest reply...i'm not unhappy at all and I hang around here because I generally like everybody on this forum and I make my comments off of two things.....what I read and what I remember from being a subscriber for many years.  I've always been a person to go against the flow and in this forum it is quite easy to do just that.  I don't believe in the...only say something nice policy of this forum, it's not going to buy anyone anything that believes that.  What a lot of people on this forum do not understand is that these tenants could give a rats ass what any of the posters think but the posters will continue to gloat and praise everything hoping and waiting for so much more.  I used to talk to Leora and she despised everything the GOV apartments were about but if you read what's happening right now, in todays time, she's following right along in their footsteps.  I'm sorry you have this opinion of me that I am unhappy but I can assure you that I am not!!!

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Aussie, this is an honest reply ... i'm not unhappy at all and I hang around here because I generally like everybody on this forum and I make my comments off of two things ..... what I read and what I remember from being a subscriber for many years. I've always been a person to go against the flow and in this forum it is quite easy to do just that. I don't believe in the ... only say something nice policy of this forum, it's not going to buy anyone anything that believes that. What a lot of people on this forum do not understand is that these tenants could give a rats ass what any of the posters think but the posters will continue to gloat and praise everything hoping and waiting for so much more. I used to talk to Leora and she despised everything the GOV apartments were about but if you read what's happening right now, in todays time, she's following right along in their footsteps. I'm sorry you have this opinion of me that I am unhappy but I can assure you that I am not !!!

You don’t actually think that Leora actually checks out this forum do you? I’ve never heard her speak in English so I assume that the likelihood of her stumbling across this site was slim to nil. 

8 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

You don’t actually think that Leora actually checks out this forum do you? I’ve never heard her speak in English so I assume that the likelihood of her stumbling across this site was slim to nil. 

I certainly do Joe my friend. Her and her bf that she helps support financially back in Russia both do. They know some English as well. She's been heard singing along to parts of some songs that were in English...even recently some I've heard her as well as in the past.

She does mainly to see what gets mentioned concerning her and him still...but likely more so her now that she is at the current location to give her some idea of how or what some or any potential observers may be thinking of her at that residence because he is seldomly mentioned anymore, and he still does mainly anymore in attempts to know what may be going on with her.

She once got an attitude about some things that were mentioned in a similar thread related to them at a previous residence they were both in concerning them...and gave one of the cams the bird. 

Besides that...it was pretty certain that she previously had registered on the forum here and was responding to some posts every now and then...that is until someone gave her an attitude enough that she closed out the registration and deleted her posts.

Then later...it was believed that she again registered and tried to remain more anonymous and only responded defensively to some negative posts about her and him until she eventually soon after quit again. If I was to research enough...I could probably locate the username she used the first time. But...I really don't care about it anyway.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

She does read this forum and she speaks excellent English as she went to a very good middle class schools in Russia.

• Like 1

il y a 18 minutes, NewYorkJoe a dit :

with all due respect that I contradict you, but this forum has the ability to automatically translate into many languages, including Russian. so that wouldn't be a problem if she couldn't know what was being written here

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Google translate on the top right corner of this page.

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Aussie, I’m not talking from experience of either of the three examples I am likening the Leora situation to, but I would imagine there to be a similarity, although thankfully with not such devastating or life affecting side effects in the Leora comparison.

For those who have watched her since she joined the “ Project “ or for a few years, will without doubt have enjoyed many many times the pleasure she has bestowed upon us, and have fond memories of those particular times.

As with all things in life,  things, situations and people change with the passage of time.Some people notice imperfections and faults in others that they never noticed before, or did notice but tolerated them for whatever reasons whilst hoping things would improve and  perhaps revert to the previous halcyon period in their lives.

I have witnessed numerous people including myself over the years, who have at one time or another stated that Leora is or has either deteriorated, has become a showgirl, plastic, uncaring, immature, insincere, manipulative and false. At the same time many of the same people have stated that they have had enough of her antics and would not be continuing with their membership when it expired.

There have off course been many others who , no matter what Leora does or doesn’t do, appreciate her and show complete loyalty to her irrespective. There’s certainly nothing wrong with that, in fact it’s to be applauded and respected.

But for the disenchanted among us who’s numbers seem to increase daily, I can only loosely compare the situation with that of a gambler or an alcoholic or smoker...“ I will stop tomorrow “ and tomorrow never comes and the excuses for not doing it will be numerous...She has to some degree become an addiction to some people, no less so than the three comparisons ( although not with such devastating life changing side effects ) so be prepared for withdrawal symptoms..lol

As much as some of us think she is no more now than a showgirl and are bored with her antics, she will no doubt do something that will be like a shot of nicotine, a glass of scotch or a 10 to 1 winner and it will keep us smoking, drinking, and gambling until the next episode.

She could if she cared give some thought to the situation, but in all honesty I don’t think she cares one iota, and why should she....It’s just a job!! Nothing more nothing less.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2