Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I seriously have a question , I hope this isn't a new routine that Malia has to be out of the apartment before Leora even dreams about bating,  and I know these two have a long friendship along with a special bond for each other, but the reality is, Malia is a roommate and she is not your woman, but Paul is your man, so I hope this is not a a thing where Leora feels disrespecting Malia, if she somehow feels the need to bate, but  holds off from doing it just because Malia is there

I think you are possibly looking too deep into it...She has bated with Malia in the apartment before and in all probability will do so again....I may be proved wrong but we will see in due course no doubt.😼

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I think you are possibly looking too deep into it...She has bated with Malia in the apartment before and in all probability will do so again....I may be proved wrong but we will see in due course no doubt.😼

Jimbo, everyone looks too deep into everything with Leora. Even me. But some of us need to be more patient.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora love Paul 

👸♥ ️👨🐕 

we all like leora 

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀 

Happy leora family with joy 

👸💞👨

LOL I always enjoy your little cartoons and references Pulo.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Jimbo, everyone looks too deep into everything with Leora. Even me. But some of us need to be more patient.

it isn't that I'm not patient, but looking back when we had a luxury when Leora was by herself, but now we have to be even more patient, because they spend a tremendous amount of time together, so the reality is that the more time they spend together,  will translate into only hopes and wishes of when we will ever consistently have a solo moment with Leora.... but as for me, I'm pretty sure Malia is a nice person, but I am really not into her, and personally I never really signed up because of her, but the reality is she's there, so I would just have to play the waiting game whenever the moment is perfect for us to see Leora alone again

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lewis said:

Hi Leora
Thanks for this afternoon ... I liked it a lot ...
Leora, for us, confined because of COVID, it is very difficult to spend time, closed at home ... so, we need a lot of afternoons like this one ....
Who really likes you, likes to see you anytime, and it's not pleasant to come to your apartment in the morning, and you're asleep, come at noon, you're getting ready to go out, come in the middle of the afternoon , and you have already left, at night you are on your cell phone, sometimes at 10 pm you turn off the light (cameras 9 and 11 are immediately off) ...and so on....
So Leora, obviously don't take this as a requirement, but if you can / want, more hours like this afternoon, would be much appreciated ....
Thank you....

Movements are limited but they are not confined to the apartment 24/7.

• Like 5

tout n est que cinéma et je paye pour voir du cinéma ,aussi quand un film est nul , je le dis c est mon point de vue .Or la de ce que je vois ,il n y pas besoin de beaucoup de neurones connectés pour comprendre que c est très ennuyeux ,et assez répétitif ,c est comme une prise de vue qui est répété a l infini ,et bien la c est toujours le même sketch tous les soirs. Pas de nouveautés ,toujours les mêmes postures les mêmes postions ,les mêmes démarches maladroites, c est surjoué et ça se voit a l oeil. Alors au moins le minimum qu elles puissent faire , c est de se sauter dessus tous les soirs et tout le monde sera heureux et passera a autre chose...si meme je sais que ce n est que du spectacle ben au moins qu il soit de qualité!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, ImJustThatBored said:

Where's that dude that measured Leora's breathing and eye movement? We need his opinion on this situation.

🤔 Good question. Perhaps getting some Xanax and Aderall scripts refilled could be an answer. 😎

I think I know what is up with Leora. As much as we would love to see her do ...anything sexual with Malia, I believe Leora is just a tease and flirt, but isn't into girls as much as we would like to believe.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

il y a une heure, bernt a dit :

everything is only cinema and I pay to see cinema, so when a film sucks, I say it is my point of view. But from what I see, it does not need a lot of connected neurons to understand that It’s very boring, and quite repetitive, it’s like taking a picture that is repeated endlessly, well it’s always the same sketch every night. No news, always the same postures the same postions, the same awkward approaches, it is overplayed and it shows in the eye. So at least the minimum that they can do is to jump on it every night and everyone will be happy and move on to something else ... if even I know that it is only a spectacle well at least it is quality!

every passing day confirms to me that I have made a good choice to cancel the subscription renewal, I am glad that it ends in a few days.

It is already too repetitive and without originality.

this room was the only one left interesting. maybe they got tired and waste time.

if we are tolerant and assume it is real, then Malia's patience and perseverance are to be appreciated. even for a show it is admirable that she endures so much ignorance from her friend.

if Leora doesn't like to participate in something actions like that, she could impose some limits.

but that's how you walk the meat in front of a dog and every time he wants to bite you take it from the front.

every night the same debut, they throw the bait, and then after they have spectators,eat and go to bed, probably laughing to themselves at those they have fooled once more

it has already become embarrassing

I'm curious how long this pathetic show will last.

I don't want to offend, I'm just trying to be realistic

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Reply to Dont Ask.

I do not think Leora is the tease you might  think she is, I think she is in an awkward situation. Leora appears to still be in a relationship with Paul

and perhaps doing something sexual with Malia, she might look at it as cheating on Paul. I have noticed Paul is calling more often these days, and he 

may be aware of how often Leora and Malia are touching each other, and that is a concern to him. I am sure Leora knows that Malia likes touching her

and has become attracted to her.  Where this becomes complicated for Leora  is this is likely the first time she has had a women interested in her.

Leora has a long distance boyfriend and she is living with her best friend, and Leora is wanted by both of them, and that may be a difficult

situation for her to be in.