si belles filles 

Leora et Malia 

sommeil de beauté 

👸👸

😴😴

🐈😘

magnifiques commentaires ....mais tu oublies les ronflements de Léora 

4 hours ago, CoRus Mobil said:

for the fact that Leora follows his way, my opinion would be that there are 3 possible scenarios:

1. While ignoring the wickedness of her friend, Malia can get tired at one point, and even endanger a friendship.

2. RLC managers can move the camera to the free level, which would decrease his income and perhaps make him change his attitude.

3. With a large number of people who are already withdrawing from RLC because of this camera, it is possible that in extreme cases, RLC will abandon its collaboration with Leora. Nothing is immutable. After all, she is a collaborator, an employee, not a wife of RLC. And as in any business; you bring profit, you stay, you bring losses, you leave.

and with the RLC Replay posters suggesting something interesting, it's a desperate attempt to attract more curious people. but even this tip cannot last long.

and I thought I had read everything here ...

• Like 1

Spent the $20 on a membership, money I feel may have been wasted, but time will tell if this was a wise investment or not. Things better improve in leora's apartment or like many, IO will not be here much longer. (tip to RLC... make things improve in Lora's apartment, or you lose more people)

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

All we are seeing is 2 girls living together. Although Malia does try to get Leora interested in sex, Leora doesn't seem interested, except for one moment in the bedroom.

so real life ... , where this site was meant for and was in the days of Chloe and Nina and Kira, if you want real shows you have to go to VHT or Chaturbate, but if I understand correctly the one whines about shows and the other about the lack of it

• Like 1