1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Exit 9:00 

Leora and Malia 

have a great happy day with joy 

🐈😘🌷

Leora loves Malia and Paul.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I can fully understand what you are implying and can agree with much of it, but it’s like seeing people of different generations talking about their past and stating how “ things were better in my day “ Yes they probably were, but for whatever reason things have changed and the dynamics of the apartment have changed dramatically to accommodate those changes.

I have mentioned before that in my opinion Malia has brought very little to the party, she’s a nice enough girl but her presence to me has taken more away from the apartment activities than has been added, apart from some girl/girl shows to keep the audience happy and wanting more, of course there’s no genuine affection for each other apart from a long standing friendship and business arrangement to benefit both of them and RLC and give us the expectation we crave from it.

Unfortunately Malia’s presence has restricted Leora’s choices of where and to an extent when she can utilise her imagination and location to enhance a situation. ie, the balcony looked an option last summer along with the guest room and kitchen, all of which have now been curtailed quite dramatically.

Its not ideal, although in all fairness other people may interpret it differently which is great, but whatever anyones thoughts are is irrelevant....It is what it is, and you either like it and accept it or do the alternative....All about choices! Which we as individuals have but two.😺

It wouldn't hurt if Malia were to bate more often.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

How dare you invade the hallowed halls of this illustrious forum and state what could be construed by some as the truth.....Unforgivable Sir! You’re nothing short of a bounder and cad and deserve a sound thrashing....😹😹

Lol. Seems over time there have been a few bounders and cads invade the hallowed halls that could have used some sound thrashings mate. 😂

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Lol. Seems over time there have been a few bounders and cads invade the hallowed halls that could have used some sound thrashings mate. 😂

Damn it sir, there are traditions that have to be upheld, and implying that something could be true is not one of them.....It’s the beginning of the end I tell you....Total Anarchy! Revolutionary behaviour by an unruly element of rabble rousers......A pox on them sir...😹

• Haha 4