Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

5 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

Leora and Malia act as roomates more than 2 lovers, only occationally cuddling and maYBE a sexy touch here n there once a week or so. maybe there is something there between them, maybe not. 

I'd much rather watch this sort of relationship than the in your face pseudo lesbian shows in GOV...

Is it ok if I use your phrase here Dino...?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Not so sure about it all coming to and end yet...I know she can spend money like it's going out of fashion, but she's just invested in a balcony table and  TWO chairs, so its a reasonable bet she's here for the summer at least... Don't be too despondent, there's light at the end off every dark tunnel, I'm a great believer that to fully appreciate good times you have to had experienced bad times at some time in your life.

Everything is relative in life my friend, for every peak there's a trough.....You at the moment are in that trough...Whether you allow yourself to climb out of it or not is in your hands, and it ultimately depends how high you think those peak's are and if you think its worth the effort to climb back up.

Good Luck !!

Ain't that the truth, with your health too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, raul399 said:

I envy that temperature .... now in my city, it is shit, very hot ... at night ... 20 degrees and during the day 30 degrees ... with the humidity of the sea, you do not stop sweating .. ..hahaha ..... I spend the night in the pool ... and the garden ... is the only way to withstand this heat ... and until the end of October it is like that every day .. hahaha

Damn hard life mate hahaha

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

That balcony is enclosed so it should be heated from the utilities heat of the building. If the outside temp. has dropped down that cold there...it's highly likely that the buildings utility boiler is boiling away full steam ahead to produce building heat.

and the city is ?? Prague??  temperatures there at the moment are 14 degrees at night and up to 20-21 the last few days.  That's real temperatures that 95% of the world uses.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I honestly don't know why they just don't share the same bedroom, because they seem to spend every waking hour together

We all like a little space.

• Like 2