Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

Remember the Johnny and Raul situation with their own pages? Much more music Nich on this thread and they will be wanting you to do likewise.......With a little justification perhaps.....Good music but possibly the wrong place mate...😺

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

il y a 22 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

emember the Johnny and Raul situation with their own pages? Much more music Nich on this thread and they will be wanting you to do likewise.......With a little justification perhaps.....Good music but possibly the wrong place mate...😺

Suis-je sur  Youtube ou Camcap ? je suis perdu.

Am I on Youtube or Camcap? I'm lost.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Remember the Johnny and Raul situation with their own pages? Much more music Nich on this thread and they will be wanting you to do likewise.......With a little justification perhaps.....Good music but possibly the wrong place mate...😺

All directly as well as indirectly related to the topic of the current residence status as well as it's occupants mate. And not with any vulgar or disrespectful nasty comments or dialogue.

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

All directly as well as indirectly related to the topic of the current residence status as well as it's occupants mate. And not with any vulgar or disrespectful nasty comments or dialogue.

If that’s what you believe Nich, So be it...Just my opinion, but I agree with Delon, YouTube do it better and they don’t post anything from CC on their site, so why are we loosing credibility by posting YouTube on here? 

13 minutes ago, delon said:

Suis-je sur  Youtube ou Camcap ? je suis perdu.

Am I on Youtube or Camcap? I'm lost.

Hello, D.J. Nick here. Nothing to be confused about delon.Your on CC's. Anything of interest concerning the dead zone residence of the week you would like to share here on CC's. ?

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If that’s what you believe Nich, So be it...Just my opinion, but I agree with Delon, YouTube do it better and they don’t post anything from CC on their site, so why are we loosing credibility  by posting YouTube on here? 

Yeah well jimbo...it's not been like anyones been burning up this thread in commenting so far today either.

• Like 1