Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #2

On 5/24/2020 at 1:12 AM, moonlight89 said:

so everyone can make their own conclusions, and in case they joining expect them at 25/26.

Hi Moonlight, you will have seen that Deborah and Sofi left yesterday at 14:40 PM without any luggage; only Sofi had a small bag on her arm.
I thought that they had gone out for shopping or to go to the cinema and would come back for dinner.
Instead they spent the night away from home. It seems that this was not planned otherwise they would have brought with them the bare minimum to spend the night away from home.
Do you speak Russian; have you listened to something that makes us understand what they did?

out.thumb.jpg.24d20ffef74758e0568623412f99c006.jpg

4 hours ago, budda said:

Hi Moonlight, you will have seen that Deborah and Sofi left yesterday at 14:40 PM without any luggage; only Sofi had a small bag on her arm.
I thought that they had gone out for shopping or to go to the cinema and would come back for dinner.
Instead they spent the night away from home. It seems that this was not planned otherwise they would have brought with them the bare minimum to spend the night away from home.
Do you speak Russian; have you listened to something that makes us understand what they did?

out.thumb.jpg.24d20ffef74758e0568623412f99c006.jpg

Sofi had birthday so i guess that it was relatives or small vacation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2