Melanie & Albert (2020) Part #2

14 hours ago, life+90 said:

Ray&Selina visiting.😍

I think some CC participants are happy that they quickly killed these participants used complaints.😉  Less competition and problems for their 1-2 favorite apartments.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, groomy said:

I think some CC participants are happy that they quickly killed these participants used complaints.😉  Less competition and problems for their 1-2 favorite apartments.

You might be right, but the biggest idiots are vhtv bosses who allowed a very few CC morons to meddle in the project; instead, occasionally they should gather feedback from subscribers by email, I believe It would more effective and reliable;

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

You realize that CC members are not the only premium members of VHTV, nor the only ones who used emails to contact support

Exactly and i also think that ratio of premium members of VHTV who also use CC is low as compared to the premium members of VHTV who don't visit these forums

• Like 2

fuck my life, i have stoped coming to this apt as a protest, and now i just pass for one second and got to the conversation where the girls were talking about exhanging partners, and at that same moment Albert   "jumps" in and saying NO. nothing about exhanging, you dont get close to other guy 1 cm. bring back Celina please please please......😩

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

fuck my life, i have stoped coming to this apt as a protest, and now i just pass for one second and got to the conversation where the girls were talking about exhanging partners, and at that same moment Albert   "jumps" in and saying NO. nothing about exhanging, you dont get close to other guy 1 cm. bring back Celina please please please......😩

If so,I am bored of Albert.He prevents all the good events to happen.

• Haha 1