B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (May/June)

30 minutes ago, ed2 said:

But nothing says that she is a closer friend to Gina than she is to Ulyana.

Not what I insinuated. But maybe I did not use the best words. It was in reply to Babi being a friend of both when it looks to me that she's leaning on one side more than the other. Also why I've put "hypothetically" since we can only assume/speculate as nobody here knows what's up for real.

Anyway I've only really been commenting on what's been shown just like you would for any series or movies, because for me most of all is for the cams and the money which I brought up a bunch. And despite that some folks (not you ed) can't help themselves but nitpick part of the comments only to skew them to build up some bs argument, like the dude above your post who refers to me as someone who complained because Babi and Ulyana got together even though I keep saying how it's great for the drama. I feel like this shit has been beaten to death already.

Edited by vanillajohn
Said Ulyana, meant Babi
  • Like 1

il y a 16 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Mais rien ne dit qu'elle est une amie plus proche de Gina qu'elle ne l'est d'Ulyana.

En plus , elle e déjà eu des relations avec Ulyana dans le même lit il y a quelques jours et cela se voit qu'elle a un faible pour Ulyana

D'autre part , Gina est l'amie d'Irma  mais n'est que la co locataire de Babi, elles s'entendent bien c'est vrai mais  l'amitié c'est autre chose....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

I was abit disapointed. I was sure Mimi was going to have sex last night, they were cuddling and making out, but it never came to anything.

They are still in Mimi's bed, so there is still a chance when they wake up.🤞

• Like 1

Il y a 5 heures, omedo a dit :
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Dedicated to us ...?

She knows we want her to have sex with him. Just have sex and get it over with. Not sure what the hold up is.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Daleys said:

She knows we want her to have sex with him. Just have sex and get it over with. Not sure what the hold up is.

Why so little patience, these two will have sex when they feel like it.

These shows have really spoiled GOV. Waiting for something to happen is part of the voyeur experience. They can't be naked all the time and have sex every hour in real life.  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Fagen said:

Olivia and her bf fucked like 3 times this morning, he came the first two times not sure about the third I skipped a bit on replay. I wonder if the last round was to please her or for his own enjoyment, 3 times seems a lot within 2-3 hours.

Yes, and the first one on the bed he tried to fuck her ass but he wasn't hard enough to penetrate it. She was not going to stop him either.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording