B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (May/June)

2 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

It becomes ridiculous Ulyana makes Gina cry, Gina makes Ulyana cry I laugh🤣 because she fights for a asshole who is really not worth the trouble it could degrade the atmosphere in the long term because of him☹️

no worries Scout....it's all in the script!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I bet that was some night...😏

my youth was thirty years not one night lol,there were a dozen just when I was going to college talk about good times banging girls like these and I was the one with the drugs best times of my life 

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I bet that was some night...😏

In all honesty, how many of those 100 do you recollect and say to yourself "I could have done a better job of banging at least half of them."?

7 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

In all honesty, how many of those 100 do you recollect and say to yourself "I could have done a better job of banging at least half of them."?

well to be honest it has been awhile since I thought of them all and yes I could have done better on half of them lol,but what kills me is looking back and saying to myself that girl was willing to fuck me but I didn't have the balls to push it otherwise that number would have been much higher that's why I am jealous of guys that just have no problem asking a girl for sex because I would have to be half shitfaced to do that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

well to be honest it has been awhile since I thought of them all and yes I could have done better on half of them lol,but what kills me is looking back and saying to myself that girl was willing to fuck me but I didn't have the balls to push it otherwise that number would have been much higher that's why I am jealous of guys that just have no problem asking a girl for sex

understood ! You're not alone, and anyone who says otherwise isn't being truthful...👍

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

well to be honest it has been awhile since I thought of them all and yes I could have done better on half of them lol,but what kills me is looking back and saying to myself that girl was willing to fuck me but I didn't have the balls to push it otherwise that number would have been much higher that's why I am jealous of guys that just have no problem asking a girl for sex because I would have to be half shitfaced to do that

I'm on the other end. In my earlier days, I was in a similar situation as Curly in the sense that I was always in parties filled with booze and drugs left and right and I was confident enough to be able to run the show and I ended up with many adventures. I find that comes with a price eventually, because in retrospect I realized how much of an inconsiderate cunt I was and I ended up affecting a lot of people negatively because all I was thinking about was my dick. My now wife, who was in the same entourage back then, told me a bunch of stories over time (not with the intention of making me feel bad) that made me regret a lot of my actions towards people back then.

I think we lust over the situations we didn't experience which don't always appear as great and they seem.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I'm on the other end. In my earlier days, I was in a similar situation as Curly in the sense that I was always in parties filled with booze and drugs left and right and I was confident enough to be able to run the show and I ended up with many adventures. I find that comes with a price eventually, because in retrospect I realized how much of an inconsiderate cunt I was and I ended up affecting a lot of people negatively because all I was thinking about was my dick. My now wife, who was in the same entourage back then, told me a bunch of stories over time (not with the intention of making me feel bad) that made me regret a lot of my actions towards people back then.

I think we lust over the situations we didn't experience which don't always appear as great and they seem.

hey have been faithful with my wife who I have been with twenty years now so I racked up those numbers when I was a young and had three threesomes and a shit load of one night stands some with girls that looked like some of the hotties on here well maybe not like kami or jasmine level but not far behind but then there where the I havnt been laid in six months and drunk as hell occasional not such a hottie just saying lol

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

my youth was thirty years not one night lol,there were a dozen just when I was going to college talk about good times banging girls like these and I was the one with the drugs best times of my life 

I know...😉

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know...😉

that's why it kills me to here guys just hate on this guy most would kill to be him if they were honest and I kinda was him so they hate me too just saying when I was young I was the one with drugs in college banging girls like these so am I some low life scum bag