Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

8 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Leora loves me fuck Paul.

Good morning

Good afternoon

Good evening

Good night.... O shit you have got me at it now.

Wait until Saturday or Sunday night chaps I think we may well have a good evening 1 on 1 and a bit further than last time... nudge, nudge, wink, wink if you know what I mean.

Blue mate, you also probably think Chelsea will win the title next year and go on to accomplish the treble..lol...I truly hope you’re right on your remark, but hope I’m wrong on my reply....Be lucky mate!😺

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

A few minutes ago I was curious, so I logged out from RLC, and I surprised to see  there were absolutely no free cams in this apartment

The reason why I asked the above question, does anyone feel that when people sign up to this site, not being able to view the content before they can make a decision, should be fare to them, especially lately with this apartment, because not knowing to anyone that what they are watching right now is the new normal for this apartment, and occasionally something sexual will happen... I love Leora,  but even that love doesn't translate from me watching them watching whatever there viewing

• Like 1

Regardez Hier Leora Lisait un livre comme c'est son habitude depuis plusieurs années... Que fait l'une des imitatrices par excellence de Leora et j'ai nommé madame diane de reallifecam, et ben, aujourd'hui, elle fait semblant de savoir lire lol, tout le contraire de notre chère Leora... J'espère que les pas de personnalité, Irma, Ulyana, Mimi, Ginger, la fausse Milena etc, etc, vont revenir à ce qu'elles sont vraiment comme femme parce que c'en est gênant pour elles ces tristes et pâles imitations de Leora lol .... Faut tu pas avoir de personnalité propre !!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

The reason why I asked the above question, does anyone feel that when people sign up to this site, not being able to view the content before they can make a decision, should be fare to them, especially lately with this apartment, because not knowing to anyone that what they are watching right now is the new normal for this apartment, and occasionally something sexual will happen... I love Leora,  but even that love doesn't translate from me watching them watching whatever there viewing

no that's not fair to the people who pay

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1