pregnant

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Squirrel

The baby bump is growing fast. I wonder what the kid will think if it ever finds out it was conceived on the World Wide Web for all to see????

It's gotta be better than watching Timothy Leary die on the Internet. Personally, I kinda hope they stick around for a while. Babies change dynamics; in their case, I think it will probably improve their relationship as they mature into parenthood.

Her pregnancy looks fairly advanced, yet I don't see any preparations for the newcomer in their apartment.

They only have one bedroom at the moment, will it stay in the room with them, or will they be moving to a larger place?

They will likely move to another place before the child is born and RLC will find another tenant for the apartment.

I hope they do not leave at all I would like to see him or her grow up on the internet something like the Truman show. (1998) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120382/?ref_=nv_sr_1

RLC is an Adult Website and their rules specifically state that no person under the age of 18 is allowed to be on cams that they operate for any reason. It will be sad to see them go. They were a decent couple.

Squirrel is going to rough to deal with here when that happens. He idolizes that cat. And I have to admit, that is one cool cat that can crash at my pad.  ;)

He is frightfully more entertaining than the occupants.

Guest Squirrel

I was pretty broken-up when Lina and Mark moved out and took Snowball & Puff with them, too.