Vita & Tom (2020) Part #1

Guest hacıvat

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its worth to share what happen here last night.

Vita must be around 19 yr.

yesterday they had a  big arguement.the fault vas clearly Vitas,she was some time ago kissing or having fourplay with another guy. so few days ago it was Toms birthday and they went to some club or something and at 01:00 Tom decide to go home but Vita decide to stay longer.and so the arguement was about that it was wrong from her side to stay longer than him,witch normaly i would think its not a big deal but taking into considaration the past cheating from Vita than Tom is in my opinion right to be upset that she wanted to stay longer in a party (i would like to hear others opinions on the matter).

so this is the first female i have see in VHTV to stick in her ground,being strong, defending her self, having the balls to call him unsecure,and by her words and intelect she almost won this arguement,it was very impresive the way she argued and stood her ground,it was so impresive that i will admit it that it even turn me on a bit 😄 😄 if Tom wouldnt use sensitive and unfair issues as "money" and theatening to break up she would win a clearly doomed arguement and all that by 19 yr old girl.respect.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

yesterday they had a  big arguement.the fault vas clearly Vitas,she was some time ago kissing or having fourplay with another guy

Thanks for sharing the info; I watched the quarrel, partly it was quite loud and intense, so I was wondering what happened; I like this place, but I doubt if any more than we've seen so far, will occur in here; btw, are you able to figure out what is the other bloke doing in the flat? 

7 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

i think its worth to share what happen here last night.

Vita must be around 19 yr.

yesterday they had a  big arguement.the fault vas clearly Vitas,she was some time ago kissing or having fourplay with another guy. so few days ago it was Toms birthday and they went to some club or something and at 01:00 Tom decide to go home but Vita decide to stay longer.and so the arguement was about that it was wrong from her side to stay longer than him,witch normaly i would think its not a big deal but taking into considaration the past cheating from Vita than Tom is in my opinion right to be upset that she wanted to stay longer in a party (i would like to hear others opinions on the matter).

so this is the first female i have see in VHTV to stick in her ground,being strong, defending her self, having the balls to call him unsecure,and by her words and intelect she almost won this arguement,it was very impresive the way she argued and stood her ground,it was so impresive that i will admit it that it even turn me on a bit 😄 😄 if Tom wouldnt use sensitive and unfair issues as "money" and theatening to break up she would win a clearly doomed arguement and all that by 19 yr old girl.respect.

Well looking at Toms expressions and how he behaves I say no surprise she won this. 😂