B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #9 (June)

8 hours ago, Mutt496 said:

Sembra che i coglioni abbiano causato a Ulyana un'infezione del lievito o peggio. Douche per 2 giorni e ora spruzzando medicine nel suo strappare.

queste ragazze hanno rapporti sessuali con uomini e donne continuamente anche fuori cam ed รจ il minimo che gli possa succedere .......se ti comporti cosi รจ normale che apri la portaย ย alle malattie sessualmente trasmissibili ......comunque Ulyana รจ caduta veramente in basso ....

ย 

• Like 1

Just now, robert21 said:

queste ragazze hanno rapporti sessuali con uomini e donne continuamente anche fuori cam ed รจ il minimo che gli possa succedere .......se ti comporti cosi รจ normale che apri la portaย ย alle malattie sessualmente trasmissibili ......comunque Ulyana รจ caduta veramente in basso ....da quando frequenta Olivia ha tirato fuori il peggio di se .ย 

ย 

ย 

Suppose it will be Fioraโ€™s turn nextย to earn some extras after her intense bate yesterday and seeing as Mimi has been hogging the stage with her hired hand for the last two days and Olivia drags hers back as required. Fuck knows what the neighbours must think! ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ธ

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I only sub for the "GIRLS" on vacation apartments, as I suspect many others do...if there are going to be guys here permanently...then fuck that I have a reason to save over $600 CAD per year.ย 

When I originally subscribed to RLC in the beginning, it was because of Nora and after the first GOV apartment came online I was in hog heaven!!ย  Then another GOV apartment came online and i'm like....what did I do to deserve this!!!ย  However, then all the repeats started showing up and IMO that is just as bad as the guys showing up because I don't care to see guy/girl sex, I think it's boring and pretty much the exact same shit every time.ย  So, that, coupled with several other things I wasn't liking at the time is why I chose to write the email to RLC which caused them to ban me.ย  Thinking back, RLC actually did me a huge favor in banning me!!!

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

When I originally subscribed to RLC in the beginning, it was because of Nora and after the first GOV apartment came online I was in hog heaven!!ย  Then another GOV apartment came online and i'm like....what did I do to deserve this!!!ย  However, then all the repeats started showing up and IMO that is just as bad as the guys showing up because I don't care to see guy/girl sex, I think it's boring and pretty much the exact same shit every time.ย  So, that, coupled with several other things I wasn't liking at the time is why I chose to write the email to RLC which caused them to ban me.ย  Thinking back, RLC actually did me a huge favor in banning me!!!

It did us one too...๐Ÿ˜‰

• Like 1