#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

Guest hacıvat
35 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

fuck you again

bad boy. ı wash your mouth out with  soap.

Guest hacıvat

46 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Get another translator and find another place for you stupid anti-America horse shit

anti amerikan ne demek ya hacım. george floyd nereliydi. uzaylımıydı? amerikan vatandaşı değilmiydi? belkide ataları senin atalarından önce amerikaya gelmiştir. senden daha amerikalıdır.

Guest hacıvat
42 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Get another translator and find another place for you stupid anti-America horse shit

yazın yediğin hurmalar kışın götünü tırmalar. hadi b i translator bulda çevir.

9 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

anti amerikan ne demek ya hacım. george floyd nereliydi. uzaylımıydı? amerikan vatandaşı değilmiydi? belkide ataları senin atalarından önce amerikaya gelmiştir. senden daha amerikalıdır.

Wait just a minute, you have said numerous things not realizing that we are all American's, there are good and bad in all races that live in the great country of the free and the brave, as well as all around this great world. To post that Black Lives Matter is very narrow minded and solves absolutely nothing but to promote racism, what about all the other races in the United States, so they don't matter ? What about all the destruction that has taken place in the last few days and nights, does that matter ? What do you now think the world thinks of those who did this ? I can tell you they do not support it except for maybe Russia, North Korea and China. Martial law is coming to settle this once and for all with the domestic terrorist's. As for all terrorist foreign or domestic who attack the United States they will pay dearly for their crimes. They always have and they always will.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Wait just a minute, you have said numerous things not realizing that we are all American's, there are good and bad in all races that live in the great country of the free and the brave, as well as all around this great world. To post that Black Lives Matter is very narrow minded and solves absolutely nothing but to promote racism, what about all the other races in the United States, so they don't matter ? What about all the destruction that has taken place in the last few days and nights, does that matter ? What do you now think the world thinks of those who did this ? I can tell you they do not support it except for maybe Russia, North Korea and China. Martial law is coming to settle this once and for all with the domestic terrorist's. As for all terrorist foreign or domestic who attack the United States they will pay dearly for their crimes. They always have and they always will.

WWW.INSIDER.COM

People outside the US Embassy in Milan wrapped their fingers around their necks and had "I can't breathe" written on their face masks.

Here's a quite a few countries that aren't America or the ones you mentioned and what they think of it

Japan

Australia:

WWW.THEGLOBEANDMAIL.COM

Protesters in Sydney defied coronavirus restrictions on public crowds to demand justice for people of colour killed by police.

MIddle East:

WWW.ARABNEWS.COM

DUBAI: You do not have to be a human rights activist or an ambassador to voice your opinion about the killings of African-American citizens George...

Global

WWW.TRTWORLD.COM

Thousands chanting "No justice! No peace!" gathered in central London on Sunday to offer support for American demonstrators.

Global

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Hundreds of demonstrators chanting and seen carrying Black Lives Matter placards and outside a number of U.S. embassies in Europe and across the...

• Like 2

Protesting is fine. But, are they burning and robbing stores? Are they destroying public and private property? Killing and wounding others?

Only the savages that roam the streets of the US, both black and white, do this.

Just another George Soros sponsored loony toon event.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Maturin said:

WWW.INSIDER.COM

People outside the US Embassy in Milan wrapped their fingers around their necks and had "I can't breathe" written on their face masks.

Here's a quite a few countries that aren't America or the ones you mentioned and what they think of it

Japan

Australia:

WWW.THEGLOBEANDMAIL.COM

Protesters in Sydney defied coronavirus restrictions on public crowds to demand justice for people of colour killed by police.

MIddle East:

WWW.ARABNEWS.COM

DUBAI: You do not have to be a human rights activist or an ambassador to voice your opinion about the killings of African-American citizens George...

Global

WWW.TRTWORLD.COM

Thousands chanting "No justice! No peace!" gathered in central London on Sunday to offer support for American demonstrators.

Global

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

Hundreds of demonstrators chanting and seen carrying Black Lives Matter placards and outside a number of U.S. embassies in Europe and across the...

101281137_2558767027785500_435929899119673344_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=w5En8JFWfUIAX_kdCJd&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=d46fcae1bfa997b9c0588c2c45597e48&oe=5EFB1E6F

• Haha 1

I admit I do not know much about the history of BLM or have experienced racial discrimination in the US but I believe, most of us should be supporting equality for all, irregardless of race, religion, gender and colour.

BLM was founded by 3 black women on social media, started out as an online campaign before moving on to street protests and activism in school campuses. It does not really have a organisational structure and central hierarchy although it has many chapters in the US & Canada. There isn't a proper constitution written by the founders except for some guiding principles. My issue with this is that basically anyone can simply hashtag #BlackLivesMatter and say whatever they feel about this movement without much prior understanding or experience with it. Everything seems to be moved by emotions and social anger, driven by words and actions of others. Those with ill-intentions, with little real concern for equal treatment for all, can easily hijack this movement with their own agendas. I feel America is plagued by such selfish people who are creating divisions amidst chaos to achieve their agendas.

You do not need to join the protest or make yourself heard to fight for equality for all. You can be in this fight simply by treating everyone you know or meet equally with respect and unbiasedness. You can be in this fight by speaking up for equality WHEN IT HAPPENS and not AFTER IT HAD HAPPENED.

Not sure if the lads here understand what I mean but well.

• Like 4