#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

7 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

I feel America is plagued by such selfish people who are creating divisions amidst chaos to achieve their agendas.

There have been times where the President has opened his yap and starts spreading his rhetoric which doesn't help situations much. Now the BLM movement has congregated in front of the Whitehouse in Washington. Instead of Trump saying a few words Nationally like a man the Secret Service rushes him to a Bunker so he can tweet more rhetoric.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

il y a une heure, StnCld316 a dit :

There have been times where the President has opened his yap and starts spreading his rhetoric which doesn't help situations much. Now the BLM movement has congregated in front of the Whitehouse in Washington. Instead of Trump saying a few words Nationally like a man the Secret Service rushes him to a Bunker so he can tweet more rhetoric.

I feel Twitter should just suspend his account temporarily until the whole situation has calmed down & people get back to their daily lives.

This person is a fraud and will stir shit as long as he can benefit from doing so. I am not saying he is the only of such culprits, but he is the most prominent one.

• Like 6

the mother of liberty still doesn't know the freedom...
in the father country of democracy on the streets still, the human is killing...
in the land of the dream still, the horse of justice has been absent...
in the land of the dream still, I can't breathe...
still, the dark age going upon the land ya Master of white house...
no longer have any dream just let me breathe...
Uh Luther Kings in this land still the dawn of dream is not brightening yet...
Uh, Luther no of promising land more there...
still, I can't breathe...
no matter if my color is black or white,all of them are my colors,
and distinguish me as being a human...
oh just let me I breathe I'm not guilty of being me a human...
oh Master of a white house, to where are you take your people and the world?
it's a wrong way to made America great again...
Signature ooopel ❤️🕯️ to soul of George Floyd🕯️ ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I feel Twitter should just suspend his account temporarily until the whole situation has calmed down & people get back to their daily lives.

This person is a fraud and will stir shit as long as he can benefit from doing so. I am not saying he is the only of such culprits, but he is the most prominent one.

He isn't helping at all, is he. In fact it's obvious to me that he is intentionally making it worse to play to the worst elements of his voter base - that tear gas stunt on non-violent protestors so he could get a photo opportunity is a new low for him - just how low is left for him to go?

What's really sad to see is that otherwise decent people who were conned by Trump's conman lies are just doubling down on their support for him instead of seeing him for the lowlife that he is.

• Like 5

Guest hacıvat
5 hours ago, ooopel said:

in the father country of democracy on the streets still, the human is killing...

thank you. first of all, health into your hand, heart, pen; I read it with great pleasure, a very beautiful poem.

On 6/1/2020 at 1:37 PM, hacıvat said:

thank you for your reply to the topic.  no reason to get angry. anger can harm your health. you can controll your anger. one sided blind  and lack of intelligence person can not controll their anger.

Anger also causes a lot of Black people to kill other Black people in the United States.  Far more Black people are killed everyday by other Black people in the U.S. than are killed by police officers in a year.:angry:

4 hours ago, Maturin said:

He isn't helping at all, is he. In fact it's obvious to me that he is intentionally making it worse to play to the worst elements of his voter base - that tear gas stunt on non-violent protestors so he could get a photo opportunity is a new low for him - just how low is left for him to go?

What's really sad to see is that otherwise decent people who were conned by Trump's conman lies are just doubling down on their support for him instead of seeing him for the lowlife that he is.

You mean the non-violent protesters who were throwing frozen bottles of water, bricks and other objects at the Secret Service?  Or the non-violent protesters who the night before were setting fires and looting Washington D C? Also, the Secret Service gave the protesters three orders to disperse before they used smoke bombs and pepper spray on the crowd. They did not use tear gas.

9 hours ago, ooopel said:

This is a really excellent piece considering that English isn't your first language. Well done indeed and thanks for sharing ❤️

Earlier, chief constables from police forces across the UK released a joint statement saying: "We stand alongside all those across the globe who are appalled and horrified by the way George Floyd lost his life.

Protesters respond to the the death of George Floyd, in Minneapolis last week, by gathering in Hyde Park as part of a day of action against discrimination. Pic: Guy Bell/Shutterstock
Image:Protesters respond to the the death of George Floyd in Hyde Park

"Justice and accountability should follow."

They highlighted the "long-established tradition of policing by consent" in the UK and added: "We will tackle bias, racism or discrimination wherever we find it."

NEWS.SKY.COM

UK protests began as British police said they hope justice will be done in the US.

• Like 2

Il y a 18 heures, Ridgerunner a dit :

Anger also causes a lot of Black people to kill other Black people in the United States.  Far more Black people are killed everyday by other Black people in the U.S. than are killed by police officers in a year.:angry:

What are you trying to prove or imply with your comment? I don't think you are making sense, or in fact you are looking for excuses like your idol usually does 😏

If there are really more black people killed unlawfully by police officers compared to being killed by other black people, then the United States of America is just a fucking bigger cartel-infested, drugs-galore MEXICO.

• Like 3