#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

It is a sad day in America, when a person is fired, reprimanded, chastised, or harrassed for saying "All Lives Matter"

IMO the left has spun this into racism--since when is one race more important than another race???  Saying "All Lives Matter" does not diminish anything

or lessen "Black Lives Matter", but rather reinforces the notion that black lives are just important as "All Lives" --any life and we all belong together in the human race. . 

NYPOST.COM

Grant Napear was fired by his radio station and resigned as the Sacramento Kings TV play-by-play announcer Tuesday after his tweet that said “All Lives Matter” amid the George Floyd

• Like 2

Guest hacıvat
On 6/16/2020 at 4:26 AM, Ridgerunner said:

As another part of the tragedy in Atlanta, there is video of the person who set fire to the Wendy's restaurant. The arsonist was a White woman dressed in black with a back pack. Can you say ANTIFA?:angry:

The coolest arsonist I've ever seen. The woman set fire to the Wendy's restaurant.  as if she was making Turkish coffee on the stove.

46 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

The coolest arsonist I've ever seen. The woman set fire to the Wendy's restaurant.  as if she was making Turkish coffee on the stove.

I would imagine ANTIFA  teaches classes on how to most efficiently set fires.

12 hours ago, hacıvat said:

Eliminating competition- she likes McDonalds' instead 😏

• Haha 1

I would say that I like my coffee like I like my women. White and sweet, but I'd be called racist too. 

A half teaspoon of sugar and a drop or two of cream please. Only because I make it so damned strong.

I don't get it. The guy was drunk, he was walking/running away and he gets shot in the back. By any standard that's unacceptable. The police had his wallet in their possession, they knew where he lived. They could have just set up an ambush to take him down when he got home. He would have never expected it.

I only say it's a tough call on how to charge the cops because I wasn't there. I wasn't in that situation. The perp already fired at the LEO's with a Taser. That is considered a weapon.

Why the dude didn't just go to jail for the night and sleep it off is unknown. Up until the point he was going to be cuffed, he was going with the program. Had he just remained quiet, he probably would have just gone home if he had someone to pick him up.

A simple, 'Yes, Sir, No, Sir', even if you are in the wrong will save you a shitload of grief. The Courtroom is the place for controversy, not the street.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

Could you please show us video or photos of the officers kicking and standing on Rayshard Brooks after he was shot. I've see video of almost everything else that happened that night, but have yet to see video or photos of the officers kicking and standing on the victim.