Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

35 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

And it was all a mixture of frustration, annoyance and sympathy rather than anything else. It hurt a lot to many of us seeing how Malia was. Leora should take a step back and look at the big picture here with her best friend. Because she is suffering in more ways than one.

You're quite an easy going person slipper. Imo...the best thing that could happen now, would be that a majority of or as close to as many of any observers that would, who have been constantly tuning in or staying tuned in to the cams there could take a step back and take some breaks from being tuned in to any of those cams as much. Once that extra money level drops down enough, then I would guarantee that some thought would be given to a number of matters there. Regardless of whether it had any affect on the way it has become apparent that she obviously is, at least she wouldn't be getting over on as many of others as she has been with as much false pretense performances.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You're quite an easy going person slipper. Imo...the best thing that could happen now, would be that a majority of or many of any observers who have been constantly tuning in or staying tuned in to the cams there could take a step back and take some breaks from being tuned in to any of those cams as much. Once that extra money level drops down enough, then I would guarantee that some thought would be given to a number of matters there. Regardless of whether it had any affect on the way she's become, at least she wouldn't be getting over on as many of others as she has been. 

Yes you are right but it will not happen and we know that. If you look at the replay thumbs most are of last night. And if someone did not know the situation then they would think something big happened. They will be in for a big shock to see the opposite. But by then it is too late and the replays have been counted up. The whole thing was just a trainwreck and it still makes me both sad and annoyed. If Leora was on her own like before there would be no problem at all. But there is another sweet loyal woman there who is looking sidelined in no time at all. And that is the problem. This is why the whole thing has to be sorted out. And if last night was an attempt to create a second situation to either divert or help the first situation then it backfired. But i do not see what is happening here changing anytime soon unless something happens in that first situation that alters it all. In fact it could get worse.

11 minutes ago, raul399 said:

hello ... to be an apartment that no longer has interest ... 32 pages have been written in 24 hours ... hahaha

Hello there braul. I believe that it is starting to become more and more apparent to observers of that apartment that it has been becoming less and less interesting of actual genuine occasions of significant interest and more of occasions similar to soap opera rerun sagas...hahaha. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
20 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Hello there braul. I believe that it is starting to become more and more apparent to observers of that apartment that it has been becoming less and less interesting of actual genuine occasions of significant interest and more of occasions similar to soap opera rerun sagas...hahaha. 

But to be fair so much was written because of that particular situation that went from awkwardness to confusion to slapstick to awkwardness again to finally sympathy and concern. That is why so much was there last night. Many people felt that they had to express their feelings about it all. 

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

But to be fair so much was written because of that particular situation that went from awkwardness to confusion to slapstick to awkwardness again to finally sympathy and concern. That is why so much was there last night. Many people felt that they had to express their feelings about it all.

I agree...was just responding to our famous forum celebrity braul is all. 😎

hi Pulo ... hi Nick .... I don't understand why people feel betrayed ... she is an independent woman, and she can do whatever she wants with her life ..
she does not belong to any of us ...
Life is very simple .... if you like what you see .. you pay ..
you don't like what you see ... you don't pay ...
. she can have friends .. she has been in prague for almost a year it is normal for her to have friends .... having friends does not mean that she fucks with them, if people think so, I would be a prostitute .. hahaha ... I go out with many friends and I don't fuck them ... I only fuck with my girlfriend ..
That she shows and masturbates in front of the cameras is a job and she does it because she wants ... that does not make her a whore, that every time she goes out with a friend she has to fuck with the friend ...
Maybe I am a very credo person ... but it is my way of thinking.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, hoppity hooper said:

Can hardly wait for my subscription to end in a couple of months than thats it. In the mean time its time to wean myself away for this, or just pull the plug.This the most fucked apartment.

I know where you're coming from and certainly understand hh.

37 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

And it was all a mixture of frustration, annoyance and sympathy rather than anything else. It hurt a lot to many of us seeing how Malia was. Leora should take a step back and look at the big picture here with her best friend. Because she is suffering in more ways than one.

Yep, everyone is frustrated, annoyed and suffering, because of the stay at home orders due to COVID that some posted it all online in topic #33 against everyone in this apartment--and some continue today. 😏

• Like 1