Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

57 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

and someone said she had marks on her neck which i havent seen

Check cam5 between 12:45-12:47. At first I thought it looked like hickeys on the one side but checking again I can see a bruise on the other side. I would say someone was holding her throat pretty hard... who knows??

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Leora is laughing and smiling now with Malia at the program they are watching. Good to see! Been really awful seeing both of them in tears this weekend.

Gee. I hope they're watching a Foamy the Squirrel cartoon on the net. Leora loves star musicians like me, and if you haven't heard Foamy the Squirrel songs, you simply don't know how to rock.

It would be humiliating to find out she's still watching those damn skunk cartoons...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Check cam5 between 12:45-12:47. At first I thought it looked like hickeys on the one side but checking again I can see a bruise on the other side. I would say someone was holding her throat pretty hard... who knows??

maybe it happened whilst she was in afghanistan

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, RdKing said:

I don't know. But if anyone hurts this woman, I can assure you that several CamCaps members don't like anyone who would want to hurt Leora. They won't know what he wants. If he's are looking for ransom I can tell you that CamCaps members are cheapskates, don't have money, but what they do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills they have acquired over a very long career on the deep web. Skills that make them a nightmare for people like him. If you let our goddess go now that'll be the end of it. They will not look for you, they will not pursue you, but if you don't, they will look for you, they will find you and they will kill you."

Me, I'll empty your bird feeder, trash your attic, and chew up the radiator hose on your BMW.

And I promise to ban myself tomorrow for going off-topic in this thread. Really.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4