Ary & George (2020) Part #2

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Just a glorified prick teasing evening so far about all you're gonna get i'm afraid :biggrin:

Truee.. Well atleats this beats when they're playing shitty board games all night and then calling it the night.. 

• Haha 1

the potentials of this night was unlimited, but of course Ary and George as always trying to create fuzz for literally nothing is so disapointing, i think they would fit more in RLC where the click baits sell.

anyway its time for them to move on, what ever they had to offer in vhtv they did tonight 😄 😄

40 minutes ago, Just In said:

FFS people are now coming to Ary & George's board to moan, get a grip. They dance to their own beat here and no one else's, as long as they are having fun who cares.

thats why they advertise it on twitter.the economical factor is always in, and once that is a case nothing is the way it looks.

40 minutes ago, Just In said:

FFS people are now coming to Ary & George's board to moan, get a grip. They dance to their own beat here and no one else's, as long as they are having fun who cares.

Hi Justy Boy,does Anni still visit?.She used to be around quite a lot a while ago.

43 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Justy Boy,does Anni still visit?.She used to be around quite a lot a while ago.

I haven't seen Annie around for quite some time so I don't know if she has other obligations although she is a beauty that I miss seeing.😍

• Like 3