Viki & Kate (2020) Part #2

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Are they gone? I didn't even notice them missing...

7 hours ago, Just In said:

Nope still there.

ScreenHunter 3210.jpg  0

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay so I do not get ze81s post... 🤔

I looked their house this afternoon and they recieved some call and they were both very upset,hungry even.Seing how the house is empty most of times and therefore no big profit for manager i tought he finaly decided to put it end of the misery and close place.Seems wasnt that.And well isnt my money so if manager want continue spending money with empty cat houses then good for him😅.

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

I looked their house this afternoon and they recieved some call and they were both very upset,hungry even.Seing how the house is empty most of times and therefore no big profit for manager i tought he finaly decided to put it end of the misery and close place.Seems wasnt that.And well isnt my money so if manager want continue spending money with empty cat houses then good for him😅.

I am sure nobody except for you is watching this house lol they will be gone when they lose their last viewer 🤣 just hang in there mate 😜

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I am sure nobody except for you is watching this house lol they will be gone when they lose their last viewer 🤣 just hang in there mate 😜

Hehe think you are right,even myself only look the place a couple times per day if much and usualy only the cat is in house.Never tought i would say this but when house closes noyhing will be missed.

• Like 1

Dont understand why VH tries so much to show the house in twitter when the residents themselfs dont give a fuck and only do something a couple days per monyh.PS..the last twitt must be a joke,i laught with it..."Stay home with vikki&kate".🤣🤣.More like dont stay home 28 days per month and anything hot...do it outside🤣.

Hehe,one of the girls "residents" was watching the others vh houses and they moving the time archive line..i can show this house action/timeline..is this..bip....bip....bip..bip..bip..bip..biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiauuu.

What a poor excuse to have a house opened.All is done outside and we are left with boring ass cam shows done them from time to time,no guests doing stuff,nothing.When we think manager jeka cant do worst than prior we get this bad surprises.Close this joke and PLEASE dont bring them back.Big BS!