Helena & Serj (2020) Part #3

Ogni volta che ci sono dei maschi leggo solo offese e nient'altro, e chiamarli parassiti poi? Addirittura? Ben venga che ci siano un po' più di maschi, di ragazze ce ne sono anche troppe! 

16 hours ago, Gudari said:

When are you going to end this guest shit and get to work? They're all nursery kids and they don't deserve any to be here!

This morning I sent a ticket to VH support asking them to eliminate this apt. which is not profitable both for us and for VH.

Now the apt. is off line.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, mib82 said:

Ogni volta che ci sono dei maschi leggo solo offese e nient'altro, e chiamarli parassiti poi? Addirittura? Ben venga che ci siano un po' più di maschi, di ragazze ce ne sono anche troppe! 

Hai ragione ma i ragazzi dovrebbero darsi una mossa. Sei d'accordo ?

53 minutes ago, budda said:

This morning I sent a ticket to VH support asking them to eliminate this apt. which is not profitable both for us and for VH.

Now the apt. is off line.

Sorry to tell you that but I find this kind of PM completely stupid because it is not because you do not like what you see that it gives you all the rights
From memory, I think you said that you only looked at about 10-12 apartments out of the 38 offered on the site
Have you done the same kind of PM on VHTV compared to the 26-28 apartment that you don't like?
So do everyone a favor, including yourself, put this apartment on the list of those you don't look at and give others the choice of being able to like it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

17 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sorry to tell you that but I find this kind of PM completely stupid because it is not because you do not like what you see that it gives you all the rights
From memory, I think you said that you only looked at about 10-12 apartments out of the 38 offered on the site
Have you done the same kind of PM on VHTV compared to the 26-28 apartment that you don't like?
So do everyone a favor, including yourself, put this apartment on the list of those you don't look at and give others the choice of being able to like it

You always miss the chance to shut up.
And also, please, tell "stupid" to your brother and not to me !! Mannerless !

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, budda said:

You always miss the chance to shut up.
And also, please, tell "stupid" to your brother and not to me !! Mannerless !

First, the forum is present so that we can express ourselves, so that's what I do
Secondly, if you had paid attention to the meaning of the words, you might have understood that I find the idea of doing this kind of PM stupid, in no case I insult you, so thank you for leaving my brother outside this story

• Thanks 1

Well, I see that the parasites have disappeared at least tonight since they had been installed in this apartment for about two weeks in a row so the ticket sent to support and the subsequent offline at least served for this which was the main thing. I still see that these people have gone on full strike, so they only have one fate, disappearing from VH.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

For me, i like this apartment. Ok, maybe could be more life. But Helena and Eva, are funny together and they are pretty womans, and  are Open minded  being together. And not all is fake. Most of the alpartments, are all fake,like some of the apartmemts, where people fonte even have clothes most of the day, and all of them "fuck" all time just to get views. Whats is the excitmente of that? At least this apartment haver some guests, and what que see its partys with happy people. Some partys haver more excitmen then others, but its more real, that most of apartmemts. For me, not all days are great, but i like Helena and Eva. They are two  prety Open minded girls, sexual active, and not fake all time

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cabazana said:

For me, i like this apartment. Ok, maybe could be more life. But Helena and Eva, are funny together and they are pretty womans, and  are Open minded  being together. And not all is fake. Most of the alpartments, are all fake,like some of the apartmemts, where people fonte even have clothes most of the day, and all of them "fuck" all time just to get views. Whats is the excitmente of that? At least this apartment haver some guests, and what que see its partys with happy people. Some partys haver more excitmen then others, but its more real, that most of apartmemts. For me, not all days are great, but i like Helena and Eva. They are two  prety Open minded girls, sexual active, and not fake all time

Sexual active ?  Maybe I was wrong to click and I saw another apartment...