Helena & Serj (2020) Part #3

maybe you saw. because if you go to old videos you can find Helena with other two diferent guys having sex in bedroom or even at the living room,  Eva already had sex with guests too. i like apartments with lots of guests, sometimes they have sex, someother times they dont, the problem in this apartment, its all open, even the bedroom you can see from the kitchen and livingroom, the only place with privacy its bathroom, when this apartment open, there were female and guys guest, maybe if some, had privacy they went further. but i think you prefer apartments like Elza and anna, or poppy and nikki, or even ariel and charly, i dont think they have clothes at home...pass days "fucking" and show pussys to cam, so tthey can get pay and have views. if i wanted that, i have chaturbate, where i can find, much better woman and couples showing for the cams, with better cams view

its not the best apartment this one, i agree, but far away to be the worth

1 hour ago, Cabazana said:

maybe you saw. because if you go to old videos you can find Helena with other two diferent guys having sex in bedroom or even at the living room,  Eva already had sex with guests too. i like apartments with lots of guests, sometimes they have sex, someother times they dont, the problem in this apartment, its all open, even the bedroom you can see from the kitchen and livingroom, the only place with privacy its bathroom, when this apartment open, there were female and guys guest, maybe if some, had privacy they went further. but i think you prefer apartments like Elza and anna, or poppy and nikki, or even ariel and charly, i dont think they have clothes at home...pass days "fucking" and show pussys to cam, so tthey can get pay and have views. if i wanted that, i have chaturbate, where i can find, much better woman and couples showing for the cams, with better cams view

its not the best apartment this one, i agree, but far away to be the worth

Sure that Helena had sex with someone different than
Serj?

5 hours ago, Cabazana said:

For me, i like this apartment. Ok, maybe could be more life. But Helena and Eva, are funny together and they are pretty womans, and  are Open minded  being together. And not all is fake. Most of the alpartments, are all fake,like some of the apartmemts, where people fonte even have clothes most of the day, and all of them "fuck" all time just to get views. Whats is the excitmente of that? At least this apartment haver some guests, and what que see its partys with happy people. Some partys haver more excitmen then others, but its more real, that most of apartmemts. For me, not all days are great, but i like Helena and Eva. They are two  prety Open minded girls, sexual active, and not fake all time

normaly  i would not quote in this kind of post for this apt, but i'm bored so here it is. pretty and funny? i do not find them atractive and i have pass  through this apt times to times and never saw anything funny, on the contrarry annoying i would say, but ok this is the point of view for each persons taste, so let it be as you say.

open minded????? they are way to censor and closed minded, what was that you saw as open minded? that they go to bath with underwear? hahahha this apt is one of the most closed minded in the project.

not all its fake???? hey guys lets have naked painting for views, hei guys come back home our views has fallen,lets go to make massage to increase our views (and that would be clothed),or do you think they invite all this random guys because it is in their daily life to do so? the only thing that is not fake is when they play on their phones.

this with all the "nudes and fuck and sex all the time" needs to stop at some point, you need to realize that this site is for ADULT content, their twitter advertise sex, their marketing is based on sex, and generaly they sell sex FACT. take this factor out of the equation and there would be noone left here not even the radical whiners of "ehh  you are ruining voyerism"there are plenty of free cameras in houses that you can see nothing interesting at all for just 4$ per month, but you are not sub there,you here!!!!!

the guest that this apt has, is setup for views,like most of the apts that has guest,and its not about happy people, its about doing stupid shit to increase income.

sexual active? i think i dont need to say nothing about this, if you are in your senses than you know what is sexual active, and they are not.

apts like Elza-Nikki they have choosen  their path of webcaming, they dont make a fuzz of trying to play in the "big leauge" thats why poeple let them be.this apt is trying to be the "come and see we have guest something amazing gonna happen that never does" have you see people complaining about Brock and lia? we know what they are and they dont try to pretend something else, and we let them be,(i persnaly like them and i never watch them i dont want them to leave cause in my opinion they play fairly,they dont advertise shit they dont make fuzz.they have my respect) poeple critisize apts that they try to pretend to be in the A leaugue while actually playing like in C league.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Cabazana said:

They are two  prety Open minded girls, sexual active, and not fake all time

That's the biggest pile of bullshit I've read here so far 😂

• Haha 3

34 minutes ago, Karrui said:

Sure that Helena had sex with someone different than
Serj?

I don't watch that much but I will go to archives to see if I can find where Helena had sex with anyone other than Serj.  I'm not saying that she has to but would like to see it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kiko1313 said:

This apartment could definitely do with more 'Eva on boy' action. 🤞🤞

I couldn't find anywhere in archives that Helena had sex with anyone other than Serj, but that doesn't  mean that it doesn't exist. I find them boring most of the time but maybe that's the way people live these days when there's an opportunity like VHtv comes along. In any case there's something for everyone's taste on this site. I noticed today that the guys who were hanging around today seemed to be related to Serj, and there's certainly nothing wrong with a guys brothers hanging with him. I just don't find that interesting so I serf for something more to my taste.

24 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I couldn't find anywhere in archives that Helena had sex with anyone other than Serj, but that doesn't  mean that it doesn't exist. I find them boring most of the time but maybe that's the way people live these days when there's an opportunity like VHtv comes along. In any case there's something for everyone's taste on this site. I noticed today that the guys who were hanging around today seemed to be related to Serj, and there's certainly nothing wrong with a guys brothers hanging with him. I just don't find that interesting so I serf for something more to my taste.

This is what we see every day. Nothing more.

767954730_voil.thumb.jpg.fc6d759ae33da41d7707cdf51283a353.jpg

925868251_voil1.thumb.jpg.0048eb31aa77e6966d5a5dd90115e27e.jpg

• Upvote 1