Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

Leora arriving home at 0220 with a smile on her face having left the apartment at 2000. At 0245 she is laughing in the kitchen with Malia.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She goes to the toilet with her mobile, of course, for 15 minutes exiting it at almost 0306 crying at that time and proceeds to go to her bedroom. Whatever happened occurred while she was in the toilet.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Love it that Leora has a coffee mug that says "Proud to be a knitter". Although I have not seen her knit for a few years and I don't recall it lasting all that long. Hope you get happy Leora. Based on history if CC had pissed her off we would have heard from her. She has taken a lot of shit over the years so what we say to her these days she has heard before many times.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
14 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Leora arriving home at 0220 with a smile on her face having left the apartment at 2000. At 0245 she is laughing in the kitchen with Malia.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

She goes to the toilet with her mobile, of course, for 15 minutes exiting it at almost 0306 crying at that time and proceeds to go to her bedroom. Whatever happened occurred while she was in the toilet.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Absolutely spot on with how it went Sir. I saw it live and she was ok until that phone call came in just as she was getting ready for bed. Whatever it was about in the end is still making her cry on and off until late tonight/early morning.

58 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Your story is so full of shit, JJ. Obviously the slavers were secretly working for Malia and Malia covertly made her way into living with Leora in order to gain her trust and deliver her to them. I'm the one that cracked the code!

That is where you are wrong misc, the White Slavers are under contract to B4 and they are just looking to eliminate the opposition while also making enough spare cash to enable them to reduce the amount of boring shows they have to perform!

• Like 2

I must be watching a different movie than many on this forum. At the risk of repeating myself, I say again that I don't believe that there are two guys. I think the story about meeting a new guy who lives with his mother and going to the park and all of that bullshit was made up as a cover story. I believe that the only guy that Leora has been seeing is the one that conspired with her to try and seduce Malia on Saturday night. He had not been in the apartment for half an hour before he spreads out on the sofa like he is a roommate? He is the same guy who spent the night at Leora's in October of 2019. (I have compared their screen shots side by side). Those who say they follow this apartment closely should recall that the RLC agents on this forum tried to sell the story at that time that RLC had rented out Leora's guest room like a B&B and Leora had to go along with it. BULLSHIT !He is also the same guy in the photo that a member of this forum showed me where they were together before she came to RLC. She had blond hair and they were together at some outdoor event. I believe that he is reluctant to return to the apartment now because he humiliated himself and Leora does not want to risk staying out every night with him at his place. (-He obviously does live nearby because Leora travels light when she goes to him and often does not take her purse.) Malia turned the tables on him after she saw what he was trying to do by getting him drunk. Malia further humiliated him by throwing her glass of wine all over him and she controlled him for the rest of the evening. I believe, also, that the reason Malia was crying so hard is because she figured out that she had been set up. No one has answered the question yet as to why Leora would bring a new guy and leave him alone with Malia all night? Most say is was so she could go to her booty call and so Malia would have company. (That is weak !). Then when that dog wouldn't hunt, they changed the story and tried to sell it that Malia invited the guy to spend the night with her. (That's even weaker). Am I the only one who thought it strange that when Leora came home, she and Malia made fun of him right there on the sofa while he was supposedly asleep? And so now that they cannot produce the second guy that Leora was supposedly having the booty call with, the have to write him out of the script? There is ONLY ONE GUY I say...THE JERK.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, traduction911 said:

Malheureusement Leora a été battu la nuit dernière et je doutes fort qu'elle se doutait qu'elle finirait avec des coups... J'espère juste qu'ils ne l'ont pas trop molesté  pauvre petite... Faire attention à qui l'on rencontre de nos jours... Pauvre petite... C'est navrant... L'on est loin des excès de colère de Paul... L'on parle d'agression rien de moins... J'ai vus les marques dans le coup des deux côtés et aussi de gros echymoses sur les deux genoux... C'est sûr, un ou des salauds lui ont fait passer un mauvais quart d'heure, soyez-en certain...

I haven’t seen anything that substantiates your claims about Leora being upset because see was beaten up. Over the past week the only thing I’ve observed every time she’s come home, after staying out all night, is giggling and laughing as she recapping her night out to Malia as she gobbles down food at their kitchen table. The bruises on her knees have been present a few days after she indicated to Malia with laughter that she tripped and fell while walking at night with someone. If you have information that can confirm what you stated we would gladly welcome it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I haven’t seen anything that substantiates your claims about Leora being upset because see was beaten up. Over the past week the only thing I’ve observed every time she’s come home, after staying out all night, is giggling and laughing as she recapping her night out to Malia as she gobbles down food at their kitchen table. The bruises on her knees have been present a few days after she indicated to Malia with laughter that she tripped and fell while walking at night with someone. If you have information that can confirm what you stated we would gladly welcome it.

I also think it's a bogus claim. Nothing that I can see but a possible hickey on her left neck.

• Upvote 1

I have tried to imagine how all of this would have played out if Malia had given in and let the Jerk screw her? Could the set up have been to pave the way for him to be presented as Malia's guy and then, of course we would be ready for a Leora threesome with Malia taking the blame. If that would have happened then Leora would move into the sexual big league with some of the other all time RLC superstars like Eva and Sam, Nia and Kia, Dick and Jane and Masha and Sasha.

• Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
28 minutes ago, philo said:

I have tried to imagine how all of this would have played out if Malia had given in and let the Jerk screw her? Could the set up have been to pave the way for him to be presented as Malia's guy and then, of course we would be ready for a Leora threesome with Malia taking the blame. If that would have happened then Leora would move into the sexual big league with some of the other all time RLC superstars like Eva and Sam, Nia and Kia, Dick and Jane and Masha and Sasha.

If such an event like that ever happened Sir then it would wreck their reputations for many of their fans in one fell swoop. Some of us would have been horrified for it to stoop to such a low level. Thank God that Malia was never remotely interested in that Dick Head.

2 hours ago, traduction911 said:

Unfortunately Leora was beaten last night and I very much doubt that she suspected that she would end up with blows ... I just hope that they did not molest her too poor poor ... Pay attention to who we meet these days ... Poor little ... It is heartbreaking ... We are far from Paul's excess of anger ... We are talking about aggression nothing less ... J 've seen the marks in the blow on both sides and also big bruises on both knees ... Of course, one or bastards made him spend a bad quarter of an hour, be sure ...

Was all this torture and gratuitous violence inflicted on her before they started water boarding her or after? A night out in the nightclubs of Kabul can be quite challenging for a girl nowadays, perhaps next time she should force Malia to take her place and take one for the team....After all it's what Leora does so it seems by reading some post's on here....And after all, what are friends for unless you can use and abuse them.🙀😹

• Like 4