Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

1 minute ago, philo said:

I have tried to imagine how all of this would have played out if Malia had given in and let the Jerk screw her? Could the set up have been to pave the way for him to be presented as Malia's guy and then, of course we would be ready for a Leora threesome with Malia taking the blame. If that would have happened then Leora would move into the sexual big league with some of the other all time RLC superstars like Eva and Sam, Nia and Kia, Dick and Jane and Masha and Sasha.

I’m not sure what the expectation was that night other than it failed in a major way. The guy who ended up getting drunk and staying with Malia that night was definitely not attracted to her based upon his body language and tried his best to get as physically close to Leora as he could to no avail. Probably because she knew she was leaving for the night and secondly because she isn’t attracted to him other than friends. I guess we’ll have to see what happens as this week progresses which may help us all to fill in the blanks and uncover a lot of unanswered questions.

2 hours ago, donearl72 said:

Yeah, she was in good spirits this morning when she came in. Her behavior did indicated anything was wrong. But the choking thing is prob on the money,         she is a freak. 

And we're not ???? 😹

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Well, as we are all making things up, how about she is working in a brothel for a bunch of White Slavers who have now set their sights on Malia and will only let Leora go when she delivers Malia to them? This is as believable as a lot of the bullshit being posted on here nowadays!

Nicely put Scouse !!😸

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Your story is so full of shit, JJ. Obviously the slavers were secretly working for Malia and Malia covertly made her way into living with Leora in order to gain her trust and deliver her to them. I'm the one that cracked the code!

You dastardly code cracker !! Be sure you will get your comeuppance in the next episode ....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, philo said:

I also think it's a bogus claim. Nothing that I can see but a possible hickey on her left neck.

Leora does not turn on the lights in the bathroom when she goes to wash up. Then, at 12:50pm Leora does examine her neck in the mirror in her bedroom and put makeup on the spot on her neck.

Some of you newbies should be careful of the RLC agents who are on this forum. You can usually pick them out after you have been around for a while. For example, some will tell you that they have talked to RLC and that they were told that Malia is only a guest and that she will be leaving. If that is true, it will be the first time in history that RLC has given a guest equal billing in the marquee. The real test is for you to try and communicate with RLC and see what response you get. Unless things have changed recently, you will get an electronic auto-response from the IT people acknowledging your communication.

42 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I’m not sure what the expectation was that night other than it failed in a major way. The guy who ended up getting drunk and staying with Malia that night was definitely not attracted to her based upon his body language and tried his best to get as physically close to Leora as he could to no avail. Probably because she knew she was leaving for the night and secondly because she isn’t attracted to him other than friends. I guess we’ll have to see what happens as this week progresses which may help us all to fill in the blanks and uncover a lot of unanswered questions.

What I saw was him pulling on her every chance he got. He was rubbing her thigh , arms and legs. I don't know whether he was attracted to her or not, I just know what he did. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, philo said:

What I saw was him pulling on her every chance he got. He was rubbing her thigh , arms and legs. I don't know whether he was attracted to her or not, I just know what he did. 

And every time he tried that she thankfully pushed him away or moved away. He even resorted in the end to opening his legs when wearing her dressing gown to show himself only for her to deliberately ignore it and finally cover him up. By that point he finally got the message. I was so worried in her drunken state that she could end up making such a terrible mistake but she did not. She won and he lost. Good!! What a loser.

I could see how one could say that the Jerk was not interested in Malia. Even after he exposed his dick to her he never got an erection...it stayed three inches the entire time. LOL