Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #36 2020 June

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...what can I say, where I always give Jimbo the benefit of the doubt, I just can't do it anymore!!  No need for me to explain, you know fully where i'm coming fro

And likewise Harley, I have mostly given you the benefit over the years, haven't always agreed with what you have said but nevertheless it was your right to express it....I also had the right to express as I still do, and I believe that myself and some others went too far and too personal with our attacks on Leora, on sometimes the flimsiest or non existing evidence ...We set ourselves up as judge, jury and executioners ...and it became bitter and distorted beyond belief a few days ago.

That's my view mate...and you I know will have yours.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

Мера интеллекта - это способность меняться.
                                                                      (Альберт Эйнштейн)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The first mistake you made was joining a very biased forum.  Regardless of what you ever say and no matter how much sense it makes, you will always have the Peepee's like the smelly one or the Oy Oy Oy's telling you that you are wrong or trying to convince you that it's totally something else.  It will always be this way and there is nothing you can say or do to change it...with that being said, just sit back and pay your monthly dues and forget about being honest and truthful to a forum that has praised everything these girls have done since day one.....it's a losing battle my friend......peace!!

Come on, could anyone stop you from commenting on anything? I just can't workout why you do because you never make any positive comments about anything Leora does. As I said before to you I don't like seeing you being so terribly unhappy. There must something you like watching or doing better than writing the same thing over and over again. We all get it your unhappy.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1