Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #37 2020 June

4 hours ago, Pepe said:

She spends about one week not even that out of the apartment and people started losing their minds. Not a thing wrong with that. She's always trying to live what RLC originally started out to be. Nothing on RLC website does not indicates that she has to be home more often than not. I understand she's like a drug and people get upset they can't get there fix. When you can start looking at the situation differently maybe you can understand.

If she was the only tennant of RLC I could see people complaining there not getting there money's worth, but last I looked there are other apartments to view when she's out being social and sewing her oats after living with someone who tried to be controlling and didn't want her to see her friends.

She's discovered the freedom she once had and is making the best of the situation.

I personally enjoy her when she's there and when she's not I'm fine with it. It's her life.

Leora becomes a state of mind! Yes I would love to see her magnificent body 24/7 but that's impossible..not only for me but for her also.

For a girl who has over the period of seven years grown in confidence and stature, the only thing she has ever been guilty off is giving many many people pleasure ...What an unforgivable crime!! 😹

She has lived in a fishbowl for all that time, mostly with a partner who certainly wouldn't win an award for the most gregarious person on earth, whilst she  is inquisitive and freindly and naturally happy, and possesses a keen sense of humour...Suddenly she is like a bird set free from a cage, she can spread her wings and fly wherever she chooses....And why not?

Even those who are unhappy with the lack of time they can view her, must accept that in " Real Life " people go out and enjoy themselves and sometimes stay out late....That's life!!

As for her house guest Malia...Leora owes her nothing at all, she is not a nursemaid and should feel no guilt whatsoever if Malia is left in the apartment on her own..Its healthy for people to express themselves thier own way, without having to possibly feel smothered because of someone else.  Why should she feel any different. 

Learn to enjoy everything she affords us guys, she wont always be here....If we make her miserable and depressed with our constant criticism, it will reflect on the joy she brings to us for sure.....She has a beautiful smile, we should encourage her to show it more often.😹😹

I'm going to put my money where my mouth is and renew my membership for a further 6 months, confident that it will be money well spent...😸

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5