Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Watching back last night's massage time together again (Yes, i have allowed myself a quick view again, be rude not to! 😉), It gets better each time! Especially what Malia gave which was (literally) embraced. That alone from last night was just...........(Not enough superlatives)............................😊

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Watching back last night's massage time together again (Yes, i have allowed myself a quick view again, be rude not to! 😉), It gets better each time! Especially what Malia gave which was (literally) embraced. That alone from last night was just...........(Not enough superlatives)............................😊

You could share it and we could all be captivated, even the impecunious of us.

Just sayin'

Guest Slipper Guyquad
32 minutes ago, gomer said:

You could share it and we could all be captivated, even the impecunious of us.

Just sayin'

I do not have that capacity. I cannot help whatsoever, sorry Sir.

il y a une heure, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Y a t'il quelqu'un ce que cherche à faire la Milena avec toutes ces mises en scène merdique ? Y a t'il quelqu'un qui la déjà vu sourire ? On dirait que son visage est dans le plâtre ? N'aime pas du tout ce genre de fille, trop weird, trop bizarre...

3me réapparition de Mélina comme locataire, je l'ai suivi car dernièrement elle était très copine avec Monica (une de mes préférée) Effectivement le sourire n'est pas son fort,de plus ,pas de jouet ni de plaisir solo.Elle progresse ,elle ôte plus facilement sa petite culotte !
Son meilleur show avec Monica ? Son avant dernier soir de son départ et ne sera inscrit sur le livre des records.

1 minute ago, delon said:

3rd reappearance of Mélina as a tenant, I followed her because lately she was very good friends with Monica (one of my favorites) Actually the smile is not her strong, moreover, no toy nor solo pleasure. She progresses, she takes off her panties more easily!
Her best show with Monica? His penultimate evening of his departure and will not be entered on the record book.

I don't know what to say, I don't watch any of it so it's better if I just try to remain as positive as I can for y'all.

10 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not saying that there is or is not the possibility of some forum members here that do work for RLC, but in this apartment thread there seems to be more genuine fans that are not in that position unlike in the cash cow GOV threads.  It's kind of like the Shill bidder at an auction.  A Shill bidder at an auction is there to help the auctioneer get as much money for the items being auctioned as he/she possibly can.  Having been around this forum for a long time, it's been almost obvious that RLC has some (Shill bidders if you will) moles in the holes.  I'm not trying to start a debate here just expressing what i've seen and how I feel.  By far and large the majority of Leora's fan base are very passionate, and genuine towards her and I don't believe there is any moles in the holes as it goes in this forum thread...

Great post. Perfectly in accordance with my perceptions. RLC people are not allowed to register here, according to our sign-in TOC. I'm busy so I don't enforce that with RLC tenants. I rather like it when they can visit and talk to us, or defend themselves, or whatever... Maybe I'm a bad and sloppy Mod. I'll ban myself tomorrow. I promise.

RLC management, on the other hand, is absolutely pissed off with tenants when they come here. Obviously RLC management sends their thugs over here from time to time if we have their shit on our servers, or if their tenants have memberships here. This, is, of course, a violation of our Terms for membership, and we treat that differently.

When we find them, we Mods get tend to get dangerously pissed off and we really enjoy banning people, as all of you have noticed! 😁

all for one.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Great post. Perfectly in accordance with my perceptions. RLC people are not allowed to register here, according to our sign-in TOC. I'm busy so I don't enforce that with RLC tenants. I rather like it when they can and talk to us, or defend themselves. Maybe I'm a bad Mod. I'll ban myself tomorrow.

RLC management, on the other hand, is absolutely pissed off about tenants come here. Obviously, however, RLC management sends their thugs over here from time to time. When we find them, we Mods get tend to get dangerously pissed off and we really enjoy banning people, as all of you have noticed! 😁

Touché

I say, do what you got to do and ban at will !!  How do y'all know when it's an RLC person trying to register here, by IP addy?  I believe as you do that if a tenant wants to converse with the viewers, it should be their prerogative!!

• Like 3