Apartment Popularity or Waste of time

HarleyFatboy

Apartments  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which apartment/apartments do you the viewer think is a total waste of time?

• Linda and Tibor
    • Martina and Alberto
    • Carla and Yanai
    • Masha
    • Leora and Malia
    • GOV 1
    • GOV 2
    • Gov 4
    • COV 1
    • COV 2

2 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

They keep L&M for as long as possible. Have a mix of new girls and returns and always guaranteed money. Know fine well a certain amount will keep paying, even after saying over and over they won't until changes are made. 

the ratio of repeat girls on this site is 80 %, if you are new member on rlc it's not a problem but i think the majority of the rlc members are not really new on this site and see 5 times the same girl or the leora shows during 10 years no thanks,

rlc working just because of the leora and malia apartment, you delete this apartment and 6 months later rlc close the door

• Like 1

Well, I wish more people would have taken a minute out of their time to complete the poll but I kind of understand why there was so few that voted.  If you think about who you see posting on the forum there really isn't that much participation for as many members there are on CC.  I realize that a lot of the registered members to CC made an account and then abandoned it shortly there after, plus a lot probably created accounts to try and follow the apartment threads or catch up on the apartment threads and have no interest in posting. Now for the results, which by the way I am really surprised by....

The apartment that the viewers said they like the most, that is not a waste of time is...

1st = Martina & Alberto

2nd = Linda & Tibor

3rd = Carla & Yanai

4th = COV 2

5th = Masha

6th = GOV 4

7th = GOV 1

8th = COV 1

9th = Leora & Malia.....that's a shocker to me

10th = GOV 2

Thank you to all who participated!!!

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, I wish more people would have taken a minute out of their time to complete the poll but I kind of understand why there was so few that voted.  If you think about who you see posting on the forum there really isn't that much participation for as many members there are on CC.  I realize that a lot of the registered members to CC made an account and then abandoned it shortly there after, plus a lot probably created accounts to try and follow the apartment threads or catch up on the apartment threads and have no interest in posting. Now for the results, which by the way I am really surprised by....

The apartment that the viewers said they like the most, that is not a waste of time is...

1st = Martina & Alberto

2nd = Linda & Tibor

3rd = Carla & Yanai

4th = COV 2

5th = Masha

6th = GOV 4

7th = GOV 1

8th = COV 1

10th = GOV 2

However the GOV and Leora/Malia apts generate the most chat...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jonsey said:

Not really shocked. 

A lot more on both forums prefer realistic compared to staged performing apartments. RealLifeCam need to get that in their thick heads and recruit more couples. 

Yes, it definitely shows that people prefer the more realistic content over the staged shows.  Personally, as I have no say so in the matter as I am not a sub, more couples would be great as long as there is a balance.  The balance being boy/girl vs. girl/girl....to me it should not just be heterosexual couples,  it should be something for everyones taste!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, it definitely shows that people prefer the more realistic content over the staged shows.  Personally, as I have no say so in the matter as I am not a sub, more couples would be great as long as there is a balance.  The balance being boy/girl vs. girl/girl....to me it should not just be heterosexual couples,  it should be something for everyones taste!

Have no problem with a mix of couples to suit everyone. Hopefully one day changes will be made before it's to late. 

50 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

1st = Martina & Alberto

2nd = Linda & Tibor

3rd = Carla & Yanai

4th = COV 2

5th = Masha

6th = GOV 4

7th = GOV 1

8th = COV 1

10th = GOV 2

no surprise for me about this podium because this is the only apartments on rlc we have again on rlc we can called "reallife" 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

However the GOV and Leora/Malia apts generate the most chat...

because don't need much for exciting the camcaps gallery,

just need for leora to do a massage with malia and you have 30 pages of bullshit

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, firewall said:

no surprise for me about this podium because this is the only apartments on rlc we have again on rlc we can called "reallife" 

I honestly expected the GOV's and COV's to come in dead last and I'm surprised that Leora & Malia didn't rate higher than they did.