Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #39 2020 June

Although an old saying is, "Love is blind", I've been finding some difficulty in trying to understand a womans reasoning of choice in who she may choose to become involved with when taking into consideration a woman who may have been involved with a guy such as him, only then to become invoIved with the next guy who still lives with his parents. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I've been finding some difficulty in trying to understand a womans reasoning of choice in who she may choose to become involved with when taking into consideration a woman who may have been involved with a guy such as him, only then to become invoIved with the next guy who still lives with his parents.

thats why there is a  saying " love is blind "

So I have a question for you, why do you think Leora has to have Malia around her when she's in the apartment, and like you mentioned, "this lucky guy", and yes he is living in a reality I like to see again, which is seeing Leora alone without Malia, now that's only me, and I cannot answer for anyone else, that's why it feels more like a bait-and-switch, because I'm not paying to see Malia, but I'm always being forced to see her if I want to see Leora do anything that can be seen as sexual

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

So I have a question for you, why do you think Leora has to have Malia around her when she's in the apartment, and like you mentioned, "this lucky guy", and yes he is living in a reality I like to see again, which is seeing Leora alone without Malia, now that's only me, and I cannot answer for anyone else, that's why it feels more like a bait-and-switch, because I'm not paying to see Malia, but I'm always being forced to see her if I want to see Leora do anything that can be seen as sexual

I have an answer for you thatyyour not going to like. Cancel your subscription that way you won't ever have to see Malia and Leora together again.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I have an answer for you thatyyour not going to like. Cancel your subscription that way you won't ever have to see Malia and Leora together again.

Someone finally respond to my question, yes canceling would be my decision, but it doesn't answer my question, and why are people so afraid to answer this question

1 minute ago, esanders9863 said:

Someone finally respond to my question, yes canceling would be my decision, but it doesn't answer my question, and why are people so afraid to answer this question

You need to get out of your head you're paying to see Leora. Yes I understand that you subcribe because of her. I and many others did too, but when you subscribe  you sign up for all cameras in all apartments not just one.

Why does she have to have her around? Because they are friends so why not have her around. She enjoys her company most of the time. The dynamics have changed since. If you can't except that then cancel your membership and move on instead of complaining almost every single day. There is no switch and bate going on and as long as Malia is there it's going to remain this way.

There's a possibility that she may just move here and stay permanently.

You can also try complaining to RLC see where that gets you.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You need to get out of your head you're paying to see Leora. Yes I understand that you subcribe because of her. I and many others did too, but when you subscribe  you sign up for all cameras in all apartments not just one.

Why does she have to have her around? Because they are friends so why not have her around. She enjoys her company most of the time. The dynamics have changed since. If you can't except that then cancel your membership and move on instead of complaining almost every single day. There is no switch and bate going on and as long as Malia is there it's going to remain this way.

There's a possibility that she may just move here and stay permanently.

You can also try complaining to RLC see where that gets you.

For one thing I don't complain everyday, because I don't comment on this forum everyday, or that much at all, but I'm sorry if I got you horribly upset because I disrupted all the happy Fairy Tail talk

• Haha 1