Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #39 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I personally think that Leora is doing a very good job with balancing things out right now. No one begrudges her time out for her social life, but of course i can see why people would be frustrated in tuning in only to see that she is out for the night. But just taking in the last few days/nights, she has gone out and had a good time but we have then seen her a lot with Malia, and they have provided a real treat! She is very astute and will i am sure have taken into account her job as well as her friend, It is clear to me that the bond that exists between the girls now is something she still does not want to lose. Malia certainly does not want to lose that either, and the balancing is working. We do not know just how much longer Malia will be there for (and her phone calls, sometimes even at dawn her time, have greatly increased which suggests missing people more in the last week), but at the moment what is presented to Leora is being worked out very well. We will just have to see if things change in any way past this.

54 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Te lo agradezco Pepe y todo !!! Este ataque fue algo fuera de la Zona Crepuscular en el hecho de que hubo algunas cosas que hizo durante el ataque que nunca antes había hecho. Estaba trabajando desde su casa y mientras revisaba los sistemas en el trabajo tuvo la convulsión. Mi hija estaba hablando con él aproximadamente 3 horas después de la convulsión y luego me llamó con un sentimiento de WTF. Llegué allí y en su habitación tiene un escritorio enorme que usa como oficina. Había estado comiendo uvas y había una gran pila de ellas que habían sido aplastadas en su silla y, sin embargo, no mostraba ningún signo de uva en ningún lado. Su monitor de la computadora estaba debajo de su escritorio y su teclado estaba detrás de su silla y lo más extraño de todo era que su silla nunca se movía. Afirma que lo último que puede recordar fue sentarse en su silla comiendo uvas mientras revisaba los diversos sistemas en el hospital ... por lo que vi, no hay forma de que pudiera estar sentado, ¡pero quién sabe! ! ¡Está bien y solo terminó con un poco de lengua, un pequeño corte en el costado de la cara y un par de nudos en la boca! Ataque muy extraño esta vez seguro! 

I'm sorry for the accident ... I wish you recover soon and it was just a scare ... hugs ...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Gracias Raúl, muy apreciado!

That is why we are here ... to support each other, despite differences of opinion ... we are all part of this community and the good environment must prevail above all ...

• Like 4