Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

55 minutes ago, happyone said:

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Fauci didn't make the numbers. It's idiots like Trump who are responsible. 

No, it was the idiots of the Communist Party of China that caused this whole mess in the first place. Trump did everything that Fauci and Birx told him to do and they both confirmed that fact.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Fauci didn't make the numbers. It's idiots like Trump who are responsible. 

You mean idiots  like Andrew Cuomo, Bill De Blasio and any Democrat governor who didn't protect the nursing homes are responsible.  Especially Cuomo and Deblasio, whose inaction and the resulting exodus in March led to the spread to 60-65% of the country. That's not me saying that. That was from the New York Times.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

You mean idiots  like Andrew Cuomo, Bill De Blasio and any Democrat governor who didn't protect the nursing homes are responsible.  Especially Cuomo and Deblasio, whose inaction and the resulting exodus in March led to the spread to 60-65% of the country. That's not me saying that. That was from the New York Times.

Alladino will give those people a pass because he shares their political philosophy.  

10 hours ago, Kkru394 said:

No, I mean people like Trump, who despite being in responsibility, do not take the threat seriously and are a very bad example. 

It would for example already help a lot if this asshole Trump would finally actually encourage people to wear masks and to  serve as an example, instead of blocking protections measures at his events. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

No, I mean people like Trump, who despite being in responsibility, do not take the threat seriously and are a very bad example. 

It would for example already help a lot if this asshole Trump would finally actually encourage people to wear masks and to  serve as an example, instead of blocking protections measures at his events. 

So you have no problem with Gov. Cuomo who required nursing homes to accept covid-19 positive patients. You said Fauci didn't make the numbers. Well, Gov. Cuomo did. Look at the number of covid-19 deaths in New York compared to the rest of the U.S.  Also, look at the number of nursing home residents who died in New York. 

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Originally it was the great Dr. Fauci who said there was no real benefit in wearing a mask, and then later on changed his story. If Trump didn't take the threat seriously why did he stop travel from China in January and later on stop travel from Europe? And when he did that people like you and Joe Biden opposed the move. Also, Trump did not block protection measures at his events, liar. 

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

According to THE DAILY BEAST  "Florida hospitals are flooded with partying young people".  How can that be? Haven't we been told that young people are Biden and Democrat supporters? :confused:

Getting a bit fed up with you polarising people with all your political crap, you are all fucking sad enough without this for gods sake. And now your country buying up all the effective covid drugs so no one else can have them, just how low can a fucking country get its just despicable. Meanwhile your covid is just getting out of control through stupid actions of people, you couldn't fucking make it up.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Robwin said:

you couldn't fucking make it up.

Just reminds me of a Benny Hill sketch with Trump playing Benny but chasing votes instead - "We have the greatest ............(insert latest claim) in the World thanks to me"

• Haha 1