Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

9 hours ago, Alladino said:

The USA interferes in the affairs of others almost everywhere in the world. This really annoying attitude has actually increased with Trump. I guess you'll have to live with the fact that also non USA citizen talk about stupid Trump.

Back to the subject. The few people who wore masks at the Trump campaign event or kept their distance from each other you can count by hand. As I said, Trump is the worst possible role model. A really bad wanna be king. 

You're concerned about the fantasy of Trump wanting be a king, but seem to have no concern about the fact that Putin has actually become one.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

One of the major problems I see with stressing the wearing of masks is that it may be giving people a false sense of protection when social distancing (6 feet or more is much more effective).  I see people in stores now wearing masks bumping up against each other. It appears to me that wearing masks has become more of a political issue than a healthcare issue.

Although it's more a case of mask wearers protecting others from themselves, I agree with you here...especially in stores. But social distancing is history for some now anyway...sadly. I'm sure masks are partially effective...better than nothing, although I don't wear one. 

• Like 1

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Although it's more a case of mask wearers protecting others from themselves, I agree with you here...especially in stores. But social distancing is history for some now anyway...sadly. I'm sure masks are partially effective...better than nothing, although I don't wear one. 

I do wear one just to avoid criticism and in the possibility that it may actually protect me. More importantly I try to avoid getting within 6 feet of people. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I must be the bad guy,  cause i don't like to wear a mask, but i don't go to protest, I don't do the blm thing, you know

Burn 🔥 

Loot

Murder

That's because you're a little rebel 🤭