B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (June)

Not far out for a change was I, although Mimi only  “allowed” sticky fingers from what they let us see but then there’s plenty more goes on up on the roof or wherever they disappear to on frequent occasions but then we’re not party to the full script are we 😉 

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Not far out for a change was I, although Mimi only  “allowed” sticky fingers from what they let us see but then there’s plenty more goes on up on the roof or wherever they disappear to on frequent occasions but then we’re not party to the full script are we 😉 

What's the odd

Sticky Fingers Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock between friends...😏

• Like 2

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Surprised threesome didn't happen or well maybe didn't go that far as i expected, Fiora seems to be reasonable one when it comes to situations like this while Mimi when drunk is capable to do anything lmao

but when she went on the roof with olivias boyfriend so drunk she could hardly walk for a total of 2hrs 15 min they were only listening to music maybe according to some people on here are these people retarded maybe

• Like 1

so rewatching the replay of them on the balcony when fiora was rubbing her bare pussy on him and did they not do a threesome  noldus was right all along he was just too drunk I guess,i don't know if I could still be walking and be to drunk for a threesome  just saying lol

• Like 1