B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (June)

27 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well and both of these girls would have been disappointed at his cock given the size of their most recent lovers. He has a little penis.

LOL it doesn't seem to matter to them, if it has a pulse they fuck it!

38 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well and both of these girls would have been disappointed at his cock given the size of their most recent lovers. He has a little penis.

When he was fingering Mimi this morning, in her state, I think she thought it was his cock...😏

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

When he was fingering Mimi this morning, in her state, I think she thought it was his cock...😏

Yes, I was watching it live and was not surprised. He had like three fingers in that large pussy. lol She loves sex and doesn't care who knows as she rarely even wears any panties under her outfit. I was more surprised at Fiora after she started to go to bed taking her clothes off and putting on her night shirt then getting back into the event. She eventually masturbated before falling to sleep. I don't think she has had more than 3 hours of sleep.

35 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

So the "girls on vacation apartment" is now different guys 24/7?  Two girls in the apartment in 24hrs and three guys?  The ratio of girls to guys seems to be going the way of VHTV. :dodgy:

Get used to it, it's here to stay!!