Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

6 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I'm Italian and I use the translator, so I don't know if I can express well what I want to say, this forum is the one most related to the people who frequent the apartment, but it seems to me that it's reaching obsession, many people are too attracted by their life, Leora and Malia are two beautiful girls, but remember, that they are in this apartment, paid to show sexual things, I understand that they are very good at getting loved, but try to detach yourself a little bit, some people talk about them, as if they were their girlfriends, guys, outside, there is a real world with real people, I am 62 years old, worn beautifully, maybe, tonight they come back with a hockey team, however, this is definitely the most interesting apartment to look at, but with a little distance

I can speak for myself. I'm not obsessed nor do I think she is my girlfriend, but she is my friend.

Most of what I used to write was all in fun talking as if I was hiding in the panty drawer or other such nonsense was just being playful giving her something to read that wasn't always trying to control here by telling her to spread her legs or stick the dildo in her ass. Mine where usually of a playful nature. Jimbo, Squirrel and a few others would joke to say who she liked more ect..

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Would love to think their new lacy tops were for our benefit!!😃