Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

38 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Is it me or are most of the speculations and predictions always of a negative connotation? Or are they maybe projecting their own lives onto Leora and Malia's?

It"s you. Most of the speculation comes from you although not negative but clearly adulation from you and a few other lost souls here who think they have all the answers and have no respect of others opinions so they gang bang on others like immature bullies completely blinded by their adoration for the pseudo queen of masturbation. As far as I know this is a general Malia and Leora topic and not Malia and Leora adoration topic. You ask for respect and you donèt even realize how disrespectful you are yourself.

do everybody a favor and go walk in traffic and make a nice exit splash. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Only just realized they bought matching spotted nighties! 😄

(Actually not spots, they're hearts)

13 minutes ago, RdKing said:

It"s you. Most of the speculation comes from you although not negative but clearly adulation from you and a few other lost souls here who think they have all the answers and have no respect of others opinions so they gang bang on others like immature bullies completely blinded by their adoration for the pseudo queen of masturbation. As far as I know this is a general Malia and Leora topic and not Malia and Leora adoration topic. You ask for respect and you donèt even realize how disrespectful you are yourself.

do everybody a favor and go walk in traffic and make a nice exit splash. 

What a very sad little man you are. You have just proven that to everyone on the forum.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

That is so annoying, we've all been there. You know one is in the room, but you don't know where. And you keep listening out for it. Drives me mad!!