Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #41 2020 June

My wife is Russian and of course speaks and writes fluent Russian.  I just retired and I am teaching myself with her help Russian.  I could ask her to tell me what they are saying but she doesn't know I frequent this site. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, Concour1 said:

My wife is Russian and of course speaks and writes fluent Russian.  I just retired and I am teaching myself with her help Russian.  I could ask her to tell me what they are saying but she doesn't know I frequent this site. 🙂

It's better that you learn and keep her in the dark so to speak.  congrats on even trying to learn Russian!!

• Like 3

Just now, Concour1 said:

Next she'll be asking you why you want to learn Russian after all these years! She's naturally suspicious I'd imagine, like most women. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bubbleobillo said:

Next she'll be asking you why you want to learn Russian after all these years! She's naturally suspicious I'd imagine, like most women. 

good point....what is your age BOB if you don't mind me asking?

2 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

you mind if I ask you your age??

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Who knows, if one day Malia manages to be more independent of Leora, it seems to me, that she has very little regard for her...

you have to look at it like this Sergio....Leora is the pro and Malia is the rookie or Leora is the journeyman and Malia is the apprentice.

• Like 4