Forum Software Issues

StnCld316

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hi Dave,  I don't really have a clue what i'm talking about either....hell, just ask anyone and they'll tell you lol.  As for the CC members being PC literate,  there is a bunch of old bastards on this forum but if you really got down to brass tacks, i bet there is a lot more of the younger crowd on this forum than there is of us old farts lol.  So, yeah....i think you and I would both be surprised how PC literate most of the forum members are!!

I remember sitting on a deer stand when my first video call happened about 6 years ago....I almost fell out that sumbitch lol.  It was from my daughter and she wanted me to say hi to a coworker of hers.....she's was trying to play match maker lol.  I told my daughter later that I applauded her efforts but in the future to never do that again during deer season lol.

It's a techie world we live in today and all us old timers can do is try to hang on for the ride and learn what we can.  I say to not be afraid and dive in and see what happens!!!

Thanks Harley,good to know I'm not alone but I seriously doubt you are at my level PC wise.However there's much more to life than computers.👍

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeah yeah don't worry i get used to hearing from the scottish tosser and his babblings its a wonder he can manage to turn the fucking computer on lol. He does have a funny 5mins every so often when he is sort of complementary. I bet when someone mentioned zoom he thought he was getting a fucking ice lolly 😁

Hey you!!!,I was being honest and polite😇

FYI.i don't have a computer,I struggle with a tablet👍

Nice broadside though pal I'll give you that.👍

Now I'm away up to my room to cry😀

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

Now he's all butthurt, Rob and it's all your fault. 😁

OMG what have i done, i hope i haven't hurt the poor dears feelings, i am feeling really awful now, you know i wouldn't take the piss out of my mate Dave 🤣 well not intentionally, i only have his best interests at heart. What was that he said, he only has a tablet not a computer. Now i know you usually chuck a tablet down yer throat but he has to learn computers come in all shapes and sizes and not to confuse one with the other 🤣 no doubt haggis muddles the brain in those northern climes a decent pint of cider would sort him out though 🤣👍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

OMG what have i done, i hope i haven't hurt the poor dears feelings, i am feeling really awful now, you know i wouldn't take the piss out of my mate Dave 🤣 well not intentionally, i only have his best interests at heart. What was that he said, he only has a tablet not a computer. Now i know you usually chuck a tablet down yer throat but he has to learn computers come in all shapes and sizes and not to confuse one with the other 🤣 no doubt haggis muddles the brain in those northern climes a decent pint of cider would sort him out though 🤣👍

Never you mind about "haggis muddling the brain'" or "good pints of cider" you just make sure you don't get tangled up in your pretty ribbons doing your poncy Morris dancing. 😀👍

BTW, I found your remark on tablets and computers quite hard to swallow😄👍

Smartass!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Never you mind about "haggis muddling the brain'" or "good pints of cider" you just make sure you don't get tangled up in your pretty ribbons doing your poncy Morris dancing. 😀👍

BTW, I found your remark on tablets and computers quite hard to swallow😄👍

Smartass!!! 

You're only fucking jealous, i look lovely in me ribbons and bells and my stiff stick waiting to bang some bugger about the head not to mention my lovely white hankey 😁👍 At least we don't wear fucking skirts 🤣

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

You're only fucking jealous, i look lovely in me ribbons and bells and my stiff stick waiting to bang some bugger about the head not to mention my lovely white hankey 😁👍 At least we don't wear fucking skirts 🤣

It's a long time since your stick was stiff!!giving your mind a treat😀

We've fought and died wearing the kilt and all you lot do is mince round the maypole😀

Never in a million years will a Morris Dancing outfit be more masculine than a kilt.😀

The Morris Dancing Fusiliers,I think not!!😀👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

It's a long time since your stick was stiff!!giving your mind a treat😀

We've fought and died wearing the kilt and all you lot do is mince round the maypole😀

Never in a million years will a Morris Dancing outfit be more masculine than a kilt.😀

The Morris Dancing Fusiliers,I think not!!😀👍

You Leave my stick alone that's my pride and joy, well was once upon a time 😁 What do you do lift yer kilt and frighten them away 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1