Forum Software Issues

StnCld316

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Can rely on you pal 😁👍

Isn't that what you also call those guys who throw those gert long stick thingys up there in your heartland 😁

Yeh real men with kilts on,tossing the caber(a large lump of tree trunk)mostly at various Highland games.

Her Majesty normally attends the Braemar games when she is at Balmoral Castle in the summer.👍

The thing is they are tossers of the caber but are you man enough to call them tossers to their faces pal😀😀👍

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Yeh real men with kilts on,tossing the caber(a large lump of tree trunk)mostly at various Highland games.

Her Majesty normally attends the Braemar games when she is at Balmoral Castle in the summer.👍

The thing is they are tossers of the caber but are you man enough to call them tossers to their faces pal😀😀👍

Not without you in front of me pal :biggrin: 👍

• 3 weeks later...

Forum Software Update News

A Beta Version of the Software has been released on July 6th.  To my knowledge this is the 4th Beta released since June and a lot of things have been fixed as well as few new additions have been added into the software. Progress is being made and hopefully soon it will be available for release as an RC.

Thanks    StnCld316 - Forum Admin

• Like 2

7 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

A Beta Version of the Software has been released on July 6th.  To my knowledge this is the 4th Beta released since June and a lot of things have been fixed as well as few new additions have been added into the software. Progress is being made and hopefully soon it will be available for release as an RC.

Wish VH would update their software to have the 4 screen option like RLC have, this would be so much better. Especially as in the case of the Julmodels apartment which i never watch due to the vast amount of rooms and cams as i find it almost impossible to follow without continually switching cams to see if anything is going on.

I'd just be happy if they would get rid of the preview bar. It shuts out 1/3 of the screen. 

And no, I'm not going to pay for it just to do that. I have better things to piss my money away on.

6 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

I'd just be happy if they would get rid of the preview bar. It shuts out 1/3 of the screen. 

And no, I'm not going to pay for it just to do that. I have better things to piss my money away on.

A preview bar on what.  Explain a little further.  

19 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

This is getting as bad as our Brexit negotiations extension after extension lol.

3 minutes ago, Robwin said:

This is getting as bad as our Brexit negotiations extension after extension lol.

For the time being we can only work with what we got and what's available to work with.  Hopefully soon everything will be back performing capacity.

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

A preview bar on what.  Explain a little further.  

On VHTV. It has a preview bar on the bottom of the screen that shows what's happening in other apartments. It's annoying as hell. I can't see the girls feet!

• Haha 1