Ina & Adam

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys , 

Im new here , its my first post . I just created my account specifically for this topic . 

I was online and watching while they were covering the cams . Yesterday I sent camarads a complaint on their email address  . I am a returning customer and told them this kind  of behaviour is not new . other participants use it too .

I saw this once in Anne s apartment when a new couple stood there for a night and covered the cams .Even worse some time ago Anne was in apartment and a man , probably her boyfriend came to visit her.He comes pretty often but doesnt stay long but this time they made themselves comfortable , were not wearing too much clothes when suddenly she goes straight to the plug and disconnects the cameras. Conveniently the cameras didnt work entire night and a few hours in the morning .When they plugged them back they were already clothed and ready to leave house . I didnt make a complain back then but i exposed it all right now .I sent them a very long email . 

Also in Ema and Lia apartment about 2 weeks ago a new girl lived with her( judging by appearance might be her sister) for about a week . The bathtroom cams didnt work for the entire time but all the other cams worked ok .Conveniently the morning she was leaving the bathrooms cams started working again . I complained about this episode also .

Lea and Tamy ( this is a former apartment , mabe some of you will remember tho) . Many times they were unplugging the cams but i cant say that it was specificall to hide their sexual activities . But once it happened for sure . A guy that lived there brought a new girl in for 2 hours maybe . She was insisting to shut off the cameras and eventually because he didnt  ( he was telling her the cameras are not recording  at that time ) she unplugged the cams . I mentioned them about this but its already late cause they are gone . But i wanted to highlight this is not a singular case . I suspect thety encourage this kind of behaviour while other websites like voyeurhouse.com or voeyur-house.tv do not or at least it happens way less.

If we send them enough complaints they will be forced to take actions  , exclude some apartments like they did in the past .

• Upvote 2

Yes, i was  member when one of the guys at Lea and Tamys bought back a girl and then unplugged the apartment when they had sex. There was another apartment where a guy unplugged the bedroom cams presumably because he was going to masturbate and replugged them in the morning.

Like you said, it happens a lot on Camarads compared to other sites so yeah, i'm done with it. Even without that, the site is really medicore. Just a bunch of cam girls and tired old couples.

As for Ina and Alexandra, even if they agree to never cover cams or unplug them ever again, it won't matter. They'll just continue to do all sexual activity outside the house like they have been doing,  the apartment is a waste on these two idiots.

• Upvote 1