Nina & Kira (2020) Part #5

Le5b0

1 hour ago, rtgonzo said:

Not that we know of. Nina is rumored to view sometimes, but Does Not Post or communicate via CC. At least as far as I am aware.

I was watching the girls in the bedroom ,I was on cam7 ,Kira was sitting looking at her phone it was on CC she had a little giggle 

showed Nina , So yes Kira does sometimes look at CC 

Nothing wrong with that !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, disneykid said:

I was watching the girls in the bedroom ,I was on cam7 ,Kira was sitting looking at her phone it was on CC she had a little giggle 

showed Nina , So yes Kira does sometimes look at CC 

Nothing wrong with that !

True, and fair enough. I was forgetting that she does as well sometimes. I maybe I was answering the, perhaps, implied question of their being on CC Interactively. Some other VH participants regularly show up and chat on the forum. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

True, and fair enough. I was forgetting that she does as well sometimes. I maybe I was answering the, perhaps, implied question of their being on CC Interactively. Some other VH participants regularly show up and chat on the forum. 

I forgot to mention that the girls  together often watch VH sites  

You know they looking because they have smiles on their faces .

They are only human like the rest of us 

Go for it girls!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

Well, anyway, I'm an old fan from RLC, I haven't watched them in over a year. The week I decide to sign up at VH, is the same time Nina and Kira go offline. It got me abit worried, but hopefully they will be back soon. I miss those lovely ladies!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1