Nina & Kira (2020) Part #5

Le5b0

il y a une heure, jabbath1987 a dit :

Maybe they will finally move to a nice looking place with good cam positions. Half the size is more than enough...

cats and birds need space

• Like 6

Il y a 2 heures, disneykid a dit :

Come on girls give us a clue 

From one of your merry band of supporters

Yes, new apartment soon, this one will be occupied by the visitors from the other day.🥰

• Like 5

Oh late to the party again, whilst I was writing this down below, everyone else jumped in.  🤣

I'm not surprised, I think I mentioned a few weeks ago they were researching new apartments.  This apartment is quite a distance out from the main city, and I think they would prefer to be closer to the action.

As for another VH apartment?  Again it would not surprise me to see them leave the project.  They have been under scrutiny for a very long time now.  It must get quite wearing at times.  I am pretty sure that Kira especially, sometimes resents the cameras, and has been known to occasionally hide from them in times of stress.  It will be devastating for some on here, but it is inevitable.  It may also not be from choice? 

VH are known to be quite ruthless when it comes to falling viewing figures.  Nina and Kira do not play to the cameras as others do (which is why some of us love them so much) but from a sexual content perspective, they are way down the charts.  VH at the end of the day are a profit making business.  If N and K are not drawing in the subscribers, then they will want to replace them with someone who can, it's just good business.

On the plus side, most of what I saw them packing away is stuff that pertains to the band.  Costumes, cd's and promotional stuff.  So maybe they are passing it on to someone else to look after, or they are just putting it into storage.  Time will tell...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Anyway, on a lighter note.  This little snippet from this morning.  How this girl can look so georgeous first thing in the morning is incredible.  She also had a little smile on her face, I think she was having a nice dream?

Nina is so lucky that this Angel chooses to share a bed with her.  😍

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1