Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

ahhh so it's not a new apartment but just a new couple, i hope it's a real couple this time 😁

Me too. And not as crazy as the 2-3 couples who were in this apartment before Asia and Hakeem either.

What hapened to the first house topic and the coments in it?Well gona give my first impression were again.New couple andthe seem amateur not pros..thats good.Dont find her very atractive.House is basicaly empty,doesnt feel an home,hope they bring their stuff and house stops looking like a motel.Now is waiting..if they will have visits and feel is a regular house or not and is a just the two always alone then could work.they took some time to reopen so i hope will be an active place and they are from the country.

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Is it me or is the cams laggy or freezing, I thought RLC would have fixed this i remember this when Hakeem was there and emailed them a few times about it but i see they didn't fix it.:angry:

That's sad to read that they didn't fix the lagging issue in this apartment.  How long were they off the air for?  RLC just doesn't care about it's customers and it continues to show over and over again!

• Upvote 1