Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

indeed, months of complaints and emails during the hakeem period, then a new couple after a long offline period, and we expected that rlc would have solved the multiple camera problems for this apartment !!! and apparently rlc has done absolutely nothing, always the same crappy cams, which freeze constantly, with jumps in time etc !!!! the couple even disappeared from the replay around 19h !!!! so a big thumbs up to rlc, who must be in a shortage of IT for at least 10 months !!!!!

Man are you being generous!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, franklin said:

Looks like ze81 got his wish - one very ordinary couple.

We will see,my wish was a regular couple of the country,so we could see their daily life's,seing them with friends etc.That we don't know if will happen.I hope so.

I didn't watch a lot sinse the reopening but why is she desapearing cams so much?Seems she goes to that small room without cams.Asia didn't do it much,not even Hakeem.Kinda feels This couple was rushed to move in.Usualy when rlc open houses we have them looking like the residents leave in place and doesn't feels that way.Think we will have a better ideia,see how this place will go or not during weekend,personaly because i don't her atractive my views will go for guests and the regular stuff done in cams.I miss that more than naked girls having sex all the time,that we have in Rlc,so I hope this house to have similar routines to Carla&Yanai mixed with Martina&Alberto.But the look of the house and all the hidding scares me a little.And Honestly and to be fair to this new girl she would always have an tuff job to be as actractive as the prior girls(Susan,kitty and even Asia),but her way of being and the friends gatherings can "resolve" that in good measure.

• Like 1

Je ne pensais pas revoir cet appartement ré ouvrir aussi vite on dirait que cette fois RLC n'a pas eu le choix ils ont dû faire venir un nouveau couple sinon grosse baisse de revenu temps mieux pour les abonnées.

I did not think to see this apartment open again so fast it seems that this time RLC did not have the choice they had to bring in a new couple if not big drop in income time better for subscribers.

I talked about that some time ago,we are near summer time and people even with corona will go vacations.We had just three couples houses if Lets say two did vacations at same time we(that watch regular couples,houses)would have just one house avaliable,so probably some wouldn't pay rlc during that time,now we have four,being this couple good or not it's at least one mor e house.But still long way to go,think at least 7,8 regular couples houses is needed.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

We will see,my wish was a regular couple of the country,so we could see their daily life's,seing them with friends etc.That we don't know if will happen.I hope so.

Eliska amd Pepik are typical Czech names.👍

• Upvote 1

Just now, spielo said:

Eliska amd Pepik are typical Czech names.👍

Yes that's good.Hope that means visits etc.Kinda miss understanding the talks(prior ones was in English) but gladly exchange that for a true couple and their friends in cams.Nothing beats genuine,authentic moments in cams.

2 hours ago, thetwatwatcher said:

lets welcome the new people... by opening a free cam and getting some video of them. RLC

Not a bad idea - a 3-day window of free lounge cam for new tenants, so at least one can see who they are.  In our dreams...

• Like 2