Eliska and Pepik General Chat #1 2020 June

Okay this has just took a horrific turn, so I thought we might of saw some action but then out of no where she starts poppin his back acne as if it doesnt look bad enough already. Its funny too cause it looked like a back massage and now its this, he looks like he's getting alot of enjoyment from this YUCK

1 minute ago, geobitz said:

Okay this has just took a horrific turn, so I thought we might of saw some action but then out of no where she starts poppin his back acne as if it doesnt look bad enough already. Its funny too cause it looked like a back massage and now its this, he looks like he's getting alot of enjoyment from this YUCK

Pimple Pop It GIF by Domitille Collardey

4 minutes ago, geobitz said:

saddest thing its number 4 in the most popular cams just shows how far RLC has fallen

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

now she is taking care of his back zits how incredibly sexy,well I guess its real-life lol

I originally thought all the scarring was from surgically removed pre-cancerous warts

• Like 1
  • Haha 1