Removed from RLC?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay if i can put my 2 cents in maybe they should have a couple in the apartment that are swingers and then maybe we can see orgies happening here or other big parties

Yeah...that would be cool.

Olga was good at rounding up men, explaining the unique characteristics of the apartment and convincing them to part with their money.

The other two were good at the nuts and bolts of the activities.  (Maria can handle the kinkier customers)

Guest Squirrel

Were or are going to be?

Technically, Strunk & White would use the word "will," as progressive tenses tend to be wordy and cumbersome.

However, corboblanc is translating from his/her native language; corboblanc's observations in the past have been very instructive.

Therefore, as the head Grammar Nazi Rodent of CC, I will cut corboblanc some slack.

I figured he was using some shitty translation software, though I really knew what he meant. I was just trying to be sure. Too many people have inside knowledge here for me to be comfortable.

The thing is, if they do have connections, why aren't the tenants taking some of the ques to perk it up a bit and bring in some business?

Guest Squirrel

Squirrel or tbg help me out I just got home tired and confused again.  ???  In plain english what did he say

corboblanc said, "according to my sources, the next occupants of the apartment were "beyoncé" and "adriana lima"!"

It's a joke (and more likely a wet dream), but TBB150 wanted to make fun about the translated word "were," when it should be future tense and not past tense. It's an innocent translator error.

Corboblanc's dream for the new tenants, which I think even I could enjoy, is:

%7Boption%7D

post-0-145739605617_thumb.jpg

Squirrel or tbg help me out I just got home tired and confused again.  ???  In plain english what did he say

corboblanc said, "according to my sources, the next occupants of the apartment were "beyoncé" and "adriana lima"!"

It's a joke (and more likely a wet dream), but TBB150 wanted to make fun about the translated word "were," when it should be future tense and not past tense. It's an innocent translator error.

Corboblanc's dream for the new tenants, which I think even I could enjoy, is:

%7Boption%7D

we hope so,you are right ;D ;D ;D ;D