Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨  🗼  👯  🐈  🦨  🐴  🐿️  🐶  🐱  💀  🔭 🏍️ 🎛️ni hf 🕵️le xa hap🌶️ba

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

Friday

good day of work

🐈😘

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

I can't speak for Leora but in other countries in your first year you are 1 and not 6 months or whatever.

jugghead are you "The Man from the Snowy River"?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jugghead said:

well, in the past Leora would be laying there naked. now we have to deal with this clothed thing just like having to wear masks. 😡

I've following Leora longer than I''ve been posting on CC, and I think this may well (I've seen this before) have something to with the derogatory statement a Troll posted earlier in the week, so unless someone's got something nice to say about Leora (if you haven't keep it to yourself for now) there'll be no change in the situation as it stands until she gets over it, which has been known to take weeks.

People forget Leora's a woman, not a performing seal, and as such has feelings that can be hurt just the same as any other woman's.

• Like 6

Agee Newark. This all stems from around 2 to three weeks ago and has continued off and on. People don't have to bow down like the trolls say but be respectful in your opinions. She's under no obligation to do anything which goes beyond what people believe. I don't care what anyone says I will continue to defend her because she's unable to defend herself.

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I've been following Leora longer than I've posted on CC, and I think this might (I've seen this before) have something to do with the derogatory statement that a check posted earlier this week, so unless someone has something nice to say about Leora (if you don't keep it to yourself for now) there will be no change in the current situation until she gets over it, which is known to take weeks.

People forget that Leora is a woman, not a performing seal, and has sensitive feelings that can be hurt just as much as other women.

no people don't forget that, they know it affects people and I'm afraid the price was paid last night, the mods could play a role in this but unfortunately they don't , I'm mainly here for Malia and not Leora (I respect Leora 100%) but last night was no fun for the loyal Leora fan .. they earn a little more but that is messed up  by some trolls

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I've following Leora longer than I''ve been posting on CC, and I think this may well (I've seen this before) have something to with the derogatory statement a Troll posted earlier in the week, so unless someone's got something nice to say about Leora (if you haven't keep it to yourself for now) there'll be no change in the situation as it stands until she gets over it, which has been known to take weeks.

People forget Leora's a woman, not a performing seal, and as such has feelings that can be hurt just the same as any other woman's.

So, from what you say, is that Leora's behaviors, are related to the comments that people make on this forum? I would not want to disappoint you, but I think Leora, does what she feels like doing, according to her mood and not to punish someone, she is the oldest participant in this project and she knows very well, how to manage the cameras and her fans

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

So, from what you say, is that Leora's behaviors, are related to the comments that people make on this forum? I would not want to disappoint you, but I think Leora, does what she feels like doing, according to her mood and not to punish someone, she is the oldest participant in this project and she knows very well, how to manage the cameras and her fans

I hope you're right, but even then, those annoying comments aren't fun for anyone, neither for the residents nor for us

• Like 1